Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
jmstevens chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
HEY! No fair! Lol...He shouldn't have been dreaming that. That shoulda really happened!

Lol..anywho, it was a cute story. Just out of idle curiousity, are there plans to add to this?
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*sniffle* Bob Carlisle's Butterfly Kisses always makes me cry!

Beautifully done! *wipes a tear* :'-)
Les chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
You really had me going. All this time I thought that maybe it was about Grissom and Lindsey. This was really sweet and very well written, and I hate most song fics, but I also really like this song.
csi020gsr chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
WOW, talk about a change-up. You switched pitchers in the middle of the ninth. You know exactly who I thought the players were. Very nicely done.
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I love it, wonderful idea!
To Write Love On My Arm chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
OMG I luved this! It was soo sweet and cute! This is such a good song too, dang it its stuck in my head now! Oh well! Great story!

XOXO

Anne
anneruhland chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This a great story about Jim and Ellie. I hope that they show them resolving their differences on the show before it ends. Brass is a real favorite of mine. I hope he gets to see Ellie marry someday. Thanks for the great story.
beaujolais chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aw, nice that Brass is remembered on Father's Day. I especially liked the ending. It's nice to think that maybe Ellie did go back.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was sad-poor Brass! I love the sweetness of this

and how Ellie was there when he woke up!

Thanks for the goodie!
Lana chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
What a wonderfully sweet story!
notanaussie chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was so sweet! Brass deserves it.