Reviews for Travels of an UnSue MarySue
Jo Singer chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
DOCTOR WHO REFERENCES FTW! 3
NA chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I love the story and had to laugh so much through each and every chapter. The best was when she was drunk and Lorne was very cute in the Epilogue, too.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
yeeheeheeheeheeheehee

that was fantabulous!
Padme4000 chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
bloody brilliant
FaithfulPhoenix chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Very amusing. I really liked this! Especially the way you wrote Lorne.
BizzyLizzy chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
That was the funniest chapter yet!
fififolle chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Aw, bless. I think Crysta is going to have a great time in Atlantis ;) Never a dull moment with Alex Ramsay around that's for sure ;) I was REALLY disappointed that Stackhouse couldn't make it LOL. Such fun. I guess I should watch that movie properly, huh. I know, I know, call myself British... Well, I hope she pops up again in future adventures, I've a feeling she will.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
ROTFLMAO Nenya... all the comments, all the scenes... god... the show so needs to do this... it'd be a good compliment to the Sunday episode!

Okay... I won't bug you for more. *WINK*
Reefgirl chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Brilliant, thanks for doing that and Alex was great, thanks for that
BiteMeTechie chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Yeehehehehe -is in her chair giggling with delight- The whole thing, just everything from beginning to end was wonderful. Made me laugh like a maniac XD I'd love to see more of this character, if you ever decide to write another story with her in it, I'll be just waiting in line to be the first to review.

The way you worked Alex in just makes me grin like crazy, and it's so very..just..so her!

Boy, Lydia has a nasty habit of just dropping in on people, doesn't she? Rofl. I can think of nothing better than a MP veiwing party to cure the dulldroms on Atlantis. Again, excellent from beginning to end. -gives Nenya a bunny shaped cookie- cheers!
fififolle chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Oh, I just adored this chapter. Such a good read. Although personally, I'd take Frohike... where was I? Oh yes, um, she's a scream, all her music, Monty Python, clothes. Brilliant ramblings. That duct tape line at the beginning was genius! And her stupid polite voice thingy - I love that. LORNE SAT WITH HER! Yay! That was so cool! I really enjoyed Dr Winter. I can't beleive it's going to be over. I mean, I know you've just posted another bit, but, well, couldn't she just, you know, hang around and call in from time to time? Anyway, I'll finish the rest later, but thanks so much for this, it's wonderful.
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
great story, I laughed so hard I snorted. And my parents were starting to give me strange looks. I love all the pop culture refrences. You should do the epilogue.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
Can't stop this without hearing about the movie night... I can't. So you're not done yet Nenya... of course... we could ask you to go on and on, so it is your choice.

WAIT... who are we kidding, its not your choice... ;)
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
I'm loving the story so far! The geek in me is loving all the sci-fi refrences. I'm glad that someone else besides me made a 'QL' connection with the two Becketts. Hope you update soon.
BizzyLizzy chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
That was great, I'd love to read more about her experiences in Atlantis - especially if there's more of Major Lorne in it!