Reviews for Yakuza II
PinkFairyQueen chapter 8 . 4/28
Yey! A third one! I'll be waiting :)
PinkFairyQueen chapter 2 . 4/27
Am I going to see Sakura fight and heal here? I mean Sasuke and the others had their byakugan and stuff, so I guess Sakura should have her abilities too?
What happens next
Trisha chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
When are you gonna make the third fanfic? I'm just wondering.
Trisha chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Great fanfic!
BlazingPyro606 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING!
OMG THERE TO BE A YAKUZA III!
this story is just tooo good :)
miss tobii chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
This was such an awesome story! I loved the ending!
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Nice ahaha. The ending was okay but I cant wait to read the third part ahaha. Thank you for writing this ;P
Sorry for reviewing twice didnt know i wasnt sign in hhehe
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Iname Kohaki chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
hahahahaha that ending was funny
li'lmissPiNkAsSasSiN chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
I'VE READ THIS B4 AND STILL LIKE MY EXCUSE FOR NOT REVIEWING B4 i just joined this site and am busy writing reviews for every story i liked heheeh and this is by far one of the most KAWAIIII and AMAZIG STORIES I'VE READ!
Sakura.Uchiha.26 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
i cant wait for the sequel! plz post it soon!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
this was an awesome fic! i loved how it ended though, with saki shooting and naruto teaching him how to use a gun lol cant wait for the next sequel!
So much love 3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
These are seriously the best fics iv ever read, you keep me on the edge of my seat and swooning with the sweet moments. Makes us all wish there were more guys like Sasuke in the world and THAT is a scary statement. 9.5/10(some of the writing seems VAGUELY childish but I don't know how old you are P)

Make it a saga plz? :D or even longer :3
BrownEyez123 chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
what happened to the third installment!