Reviews for Slade Slade Slade
Excuse me but can you right more about Addie and Slade pwese :)
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I laughed so damn hard at this! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Can u do a robin x slade story
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
SLADE! lol good job, I can actually understand SLADE now (:
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Every. Single. Time. I crave the funny, see this story, and turn away. Because, hey, it's about Slade getting some. And that's terrible. But once in a blue moon, I reread it, and laugh the entire time. Thank you.

(Rose wasn't such a bad surprise, was she? :D)
Valda chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
*blinks* Who knew Slade was such...was such a manwhore! Oh right...you did...

Aw I find RavenJericho cute, but I laughed my head off at the thought of Slade seeing it...bless...

This was great, You kick ass

X
hhgbh chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Eugh, eugh, eugh and, oh yeah, EUGH!

That was a good and funny parody and all, but PLEASE never do anything like that again!

Men! Superpowers or not, they're all still ruled by one thing.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OMG!Slade and Raven? EW! He deserves whatever Madame Rouge does to him when she's done with him! Slade has some very nasty thought's. Interupting Raven and Joey alone is worth ten thousand years in Hell.
AnnaRinzler chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Yeah, and Terra, in the comics had an affair with him.

I could have died laughing, but I had to smother it as my little brother is in the room, and would have immediately proceeded to read over my shoulder.
EV700 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Pretty funny. Kudos. There's lotsa weird stories on here about cartoons...who woulda thought? *New here. I wondered what this review button was for. Heh. Neato. I know it says to give a critique but I didn't see any grammatical errors and the story was easy to follow so *thumbs up* Woohoo!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
lmao! oh that was great! i loved it! it was so funny! i loved it! bye :) ;)
Infamous One chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Bwah,hah,hah,ha!That was great,but you forgot the female Vigilante(and probably a few others,Slade certainly did get around).

So if ol' Stroker...uh I mean...Deathstroke...is the second biggest manwhore,who's the first?
Saint H chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Well, besides the fact that I now love you(in a completely non-gay fashion), this story was awesome.

Had to keep myself from laughing because of the family so near, but trust me, it was extremely hard to do.

Joey/Raven is the OTP... and I think I recognized your name as a fellow Joey/Raven writer.

But besides that part (which nearly killed me), the entire story was very entertaining.

Two thumbs up. (ten toes... one knee and maybe a couple elbows.)

Favorites list?