Reviews for The Empty Chair
weezer42 chapter 1 . 4/7
** bawls unashamedly **
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh man, you made me cry. That was so very touching and heartbreaking at the same time.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
*Dabbing eyes*...
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
That was a very good story. It was kinda short but it was packed with lots of emotions. It had me on the verge of tears and love stories like that.
ABIGAIL chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Tissues, I need tissues! *Sob* So beautifully put!

Sweet and full of emotion!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Very good. I have to ask, though: was the spelling of "plane" at the end intentional? Was is supposed to be like a geometric heavenly plane, an airplane, or a vast plain (as of grass, etc.)?
Aybarra chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Thank you very much for this beautiful story.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
That was sad but beautifully written.
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Your summary misrepresents this story. It is not team/friendship it is s/j ship and as such should be so labeled. There are those of us that prefer not to read s/j.
FrogDancer42 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I'm so gonna cry now.

You are an awesome writer. Thank you so much for that, as I smile through my tears.

Frog
Thara chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Very, very touching ... and so true ... *sniffle*
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was beautiful, but oh so painful! I have tears in my eyes.
IAmTheBoss chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Oh my gosh. I'm crying my eyes out here. That was so beautiful. “I’ll be waiting, Carter.” Ohmigosh. WAH! That's definatly my favorite line. This is definatly one for the favs list. Now I have to go and find some tissues. Make that a lot of tissues. Might as well just give me the world's supply of tissues, 'cause I'm gunna need it. _
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
speachless. this was...so incredibly beautiful that no words even come close to good enough. made tears come to my eyes. but for some reason, i only let them fall when sam did, thats how powerful your writing is, it makes you feel like your actually there. heart wrenching...perfect.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow. I can't remember the last fan fic that moved me to tears. Painfully sad - a sadness made so wonderfully tangible by your exquisite writing style. Thanks.

Zk.