Reviews for Entity
Lilonda chapter 21 . 5/22
AMAZING, absolutely amazing. I loved reading it and I'm so very glad you wrote it :) great job!
Shadowless13 chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
That's all I can say about this. I cannot even express how high my opinion of this is. It's magnificent in my mind and your style of flawless.
Absolutely fucking perfect.
Toothtooth chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
This chapter man, the feels were high and I love the brotherly love
LitFan2025 chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
This story was such a joy to read, I loved how you wrote Sam and Dean, they were spot on! And I loved that you included Missouri too! Awesome story overall!
Jubela chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I loved your story! Thank you for writing!
Dede chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I love your use of Missouri in this! She's a great character. .. I wish they'd see her more in the show!?
Dede chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful story! You're an excellent writer!?
Dede chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Very good story! Excellent plot and character traits are on the nose!?
Daggers.Silver chapter 21 . 10/6/2014

i cannot even

i mean, i've read stories where their personalities are all off, one of them too weak, the other too strong, or just talking wrong, not talking like themselves. YOU GOT THEM SPOT ON I MEAN SERIOUSLY. This was so perfect! I enjoyed all of it, thank you!
Frakking Toasters chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
This was a really great story in so many wonderful ways. I really loved it. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it. Much appreciated.
WeAreShootingStars chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I just need to tell you. This. Is. Amazing. YOU. Are. Amazing. And God, I am so jealous of your writing skills... XD
WeAreShootingStars chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
So much Sammy angst... XD... I am such a Great story! I loved it! chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Fantastic chapter and just so Winchester, but with them it's always been more about action than words. chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Good that John finally got in touch after Sam's message and figures that he would have kept tabs on them when they were in the hospital. And nice that Tara now has a family that understands her as Lauren is also psychic. Sad that Tara was worried Sam would remember her for the bad things so did but thankfully Dean reassured her it was gone forever. Loved domesticated Sam, even if he was reading instructions for the grill from his laptop! And Dean's thoughts at the end of the chapter are just so Dean worried one day he would lose Sam and that it would be his fault. chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Amazing chapter, hopefully the entity is gone for good now and Tara can finally find a foster home she is happy in. Great scene in the hospital, so brotherly and then also the fantastic banter and Dean's inventiveness in coming up with a 'reason' for the doc why they are both in the state they are in! And will Missouri let Sam have a go at cooking, and, if so how will they do it without telling her her food is inedible?