Reviews for Entity
Jubela chapter 1 . 3/23
I loved your story! Thank you for writing!
Dede chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I love your use of Missouri in this! She's a great character. .. I wish they'd see her more in the show!?
Dede chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful story! You're an excellent writer!?
Dede chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Very good story! Excellent plot and character traits are on the nose!?
Daggers.Silver chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
FJKSJFASLLJ THIS STORY

i cannot even

i mean, i've read stories where their personalities are all off, one of them too weak, the other too strong, or just talking wrong, not talking like themselves. YOU GOT THEM SPOT ON I MEAN SERIOUSLY. This was so perfect! I enjoyed all of it, thank you!
Frakking Toasters chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
This was a really great story in so many wonderful ways. I really loved it. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it. Much appreciated.
WeAreShootingStars chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I just need to tell you. This. Is. Amazing. YOU. Are. Amazing. And God, I am so jealous of your writing skills... XD
WeAreShootingStars chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
So much Sammy angst... XD... I am such a sadistic...lol. Great story! I loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Fantastic chapter and just so Winchester, but with them it's always been more about action than words.
ziggy.uk chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Good that John finally got in touch after Sam's message and figures that he would have kept tabs on them when they were in the hospital. And nice that Tara now has a family that understands her as Lauren is also psychic. Sad that Tara was worried Sam would remember her for the bad things so did but thankfully Dean reassured her it was gone forever. Loved domesticated Sam, even if he was reading instructions for the grill from his laptop! And Dean's thoughts at the end of the chapter are just so Dean worried one day he would lose Sam and that it would be his fault.
ziggy.uk chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Amazing chapter, hopefully the entity is gone for good now and Tara can finally find a foster home she is happy in. Great scene in the hospital, so brotherly and then also the fantastic banter and Dean's inventiveness in coming up with a 'reason' for the doc why they are both in the state they are in! And will Missouri let Sam have a go at cooking, and, if so how will they do it without telling her her food is inedible?
ziggy.uk chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
OMG can see why there was no way Dean would taser the entity when he realised that in doing so it Sam would die. And from the end of the chapter it looks like their time has run out ...
ziggy.uk chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
I'd been wondering about Boris and now it all clicks into place. What a pity Dean left but thank goodness he linked Tara's obsession to Boris with it containing the entity and voiced his fears to Missouri. What a dramatic end to this chapter, Missouri trapped somewhere upstairs and Sam needing Dean back to kill the entity but he won't reveal all to Dean. Just hope there is some way to kill it before it gets Sam and that Sam survives.
This story is amazing.
ziggy.uk chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I'm guessing the stuff Missouri has used on Sam's hand is what she kept hidden earlier and seemed reluctant to use. And then, finally was the question from Sam, why didn't their dad come. Great banter at the end of this chapter, just typical Winchesters being brothers.
ziggy.uk chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Wow, another remarkable chapter, my heart aches for both Sam and Dean.