Reviews for Fear
Esperata chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I don't agree with the reviews describing this as unrealistic. True compared to the comic version this would be OOC but this is set in the Evolution series. After all in the comics they don't even know who their father is so you're starting with a completely different framework.
To my mind, Magneto wouldn't have just locked Wanda away without reason. Even if only because she's a powerful mutant to harness to your cause. So it makes total sense for her to have drastically lost it and actually hurt her brother. And lets face it, that's not OOC from a comic-verse POV either.
So what I'm saying is well done for thinking outside the box and thanks for being brave enough to post it.
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It is sorta unrealistic and goes against the how and comics. However I find your writing very good and nicely descriptive so all and all it was a good fic :)
Trickster45 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw

I loved this, it was very emotional. I really like Pietro, I always knew he had a nice side in him, I feel bad for him and Wanda. (Mostly Wanda since she was put in that asylum place)
d chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
unrealistic
Mistress of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Interseting, I quite like it. I think it would be the good intro for an actual story? Are you planning to write more? If you do, I'll definately read!
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Poor Pietro. Youre a incredible writter. It touched me.
La Sorciere Rouge chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Great oneshot! You got Pietro just right! :D
BlackMoonShine chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I thought that this was a good little touch-touch story. One instance of her flinging him around the room doesn't sound like enough to have her haunting his dreams and stuff, so I'm wondering if theres more to that? But otherwise good. Good idea, good descriptions of emotion and all that good stuff.