Reviews for Dimension Wars
Rose of Hope chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
awesome!
Rose of Hope chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
i have to say...I am so glad to find another x-men fan. So hard to find one now adays...hehehe, i'm only 13. But ever since the x-men movies...*shivers* but great story!
Cynlee chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Well- though it was short- THANK YOU FOR HAVING RAPH ESCAPE THE LAB SCENE!

I hate lab scenes! I hate that stuff- and yet YOU have had him escape quicky! YAY Raph! GO, RAPH, GO! KILL those doctors! Run for your life!

Nice chapter, too bad it's so short, and I know what you mean about the dreaded "block".
Erismti chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Awesome, love the whole of the plot, I've been interested in the other one before it. So this also catches my interest in no accounts. _ It seems to take an really bad turn for the turtles.
BOT111 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
You're both doing a great job! I haven't read your X-men fic and I'm don't know to much about that universe but this story is funny and hialrous! A X-man/TMNT crossover is pure genius! Can't wait to see what happens. Oh, and I loved the Chewbacca thing.

Update soon!
Cynlee chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Umm... I think you both did a good job. I do not know much about X-Men, so I hope I really don't need to. Well! Raph already unconscious? NO signs of a struggle? Must have got the wind knocked out of him a good one- and what is with that gap? If they came through at the same time, or only a minute after, yet Raph is already gone and all that are left are footprints and no one in sight... Wow, they better hussle in this dimension.

Nicely done.