Reviews for GHOST
mharawolenczak chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
This is awesome please finish!
hecticlife chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Oh I really want to know what happens next, this made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end!
Elkirien chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Want so badly to find out what happens next! Please, will there be next chapters?
Moonchildgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
this story totally rocks when do you think you will have this finished and do you have any other seaquest fanfictiosn if you do please send them to me i would truly appreciate it. thankyou
WindRyder1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
So far, it's intreguing. I'm interested in how this turns out.
snowlight144 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
very cool. i look forward to you updated this soon.
littlemessalina chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
when r u going 2 update?
angw chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Looking forward to your next update. This is very interesting - what is happening to Lucas?
Questfan chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
EW! Worms and talking corpses and Lucas freaking out. What a combination. Can't wait for more...
defrantz chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Wow, what a chapter! Can't wait! Hope you get to it soon!
sara chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Wow the description of that corpse is great! I LOVE how a worm came out of his face and then he said hello! haha! i laughed so hard! ok, i still am ha

but why is lucas so afraid? I thought he was more open-minded than that. He did run into ghosts in the first season with ben and bridger and kristin even got possessed! haha

now that we know this ghost is trying to contact him we have to wonder why and what for... also why lucas in particular? well you better have some answers, missy! ;

-Sara
Lynnp chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Wow, that was really intense. I am *so* looking forward to more. I notice you've got a mixture of 1st and 2nd series characters. Are you going to include anymore? Either way, looking forward to your next update.

Lynn

x
PeppyPower chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Oh no, *bangs head into the wall* Jules, don't give us a "to be continued"...I hate cliffies, waited for this update all too long. When I started riding this time, I REALLY begged this was the end of it. Finally. But, no, you go on playin' with our minds again...not nice...you gotta stop sending us on a rollercoaster-ride like this...heavens, poor Lucas, and the others don't have a clue how to help. the next update better solve all of this mess...
Ihni chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
You ... you ... you ... EVIL person!

Not You, I'm talking about that ghost. If he just wanted to talk, how about transforming into a ringing telephone? Or a vidlink ...? But no, he has to transform into the scariest things imagina...bly? Is that even a word? Anyhow. SO, I'm thinking that ghost is a) evil or b) really dumb.

I feel for poor Lucas. Nightmares are horrible when you're ASLEEP, I bet they're really bad when you're awake aswell.

As usual, I like your writing - I have read many of your SeaQuest stories and I have enjoyed them all ... But there was one sentence: "Bridger relieved Ortiz on the Bridger and tried to keep his own mind occupied with matters on the SeaQuest. The man tried hard and had admonished himself on a number of occasions, muttering under his breath and forcing himself to remain on the Bridger rather than go looking for Lucas." ... I see a few more Bridger's in there, than I'm supposed to.

I like it, I like it very much. Once again, a continuation would be apprechiated, but since you don't have much writing time, i guess I'll have to wait. I have this story on my Story Alert list though, so I won't miss anything :)

Well done. As usual.
Ihni chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Key word here being "continued". Get it? I WANT MORE!

Puh-lease?