Reviews for Her Cold, Cold Heart
RainGeist chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
your story is so incredibly dark, and i find that i am truly enjoying it. does that make me evil? no, i think it is just your style of writing. anyway, i'm loving the suspense!
IrishIsis chapter 14 . 5/15/2007
I was so happy to see the new chapter... and then I remembered how depressing this story is. It really is wonderful, though. I just hope that it doesn't stay this tragic. Please update soon!
firewalker32 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
happinessisbingo chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
It's so original.

I love it.

Lord Hartfield is a strange one. I feel kind of sorry for him...

Keep up the good work!
aquamum chapter 14 . 5/11/2007
OMG - a new chapter - yippee !

as a devotee of your story - my hopes and prayers have been answered -

What an emotional chapter - I was in tears with his confession to Georgiana.

Please do not leave you next posting so long - LOL
solarisjune chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
this is such a good sory one of the best for sure, i have a soft spot for lord hartford i want him to end up with lizzy in some way he is way more interesing than darcy. GO PHILIP!
Frances chapter 14 . 5/10/2007
Will there be any happiness in Darcy's life? or Lizzy's for that matter. I'm so glad you're updating..this is a fabulous story and I can't wait to see the resolution...maybe Lord H can be attacked by a horde of rabid raccoons?
Melissa chapter 14 . 5/10/2007
What a wonderful, yet, may I say, tragic, twist on the lives of Jane Austen's well thought out characters! I do wish that Elizabeth would thaw just a bit; not exclusively to Mr. Darcy, but to mankind in general. I find it horribly depressing that she has to carry this weight on her shoulders with no relief. If she released some of her sadness, perhaps she wouldn't be so distant. She needs therapy: A good crying spell would do it. Not only is it the best (and cheapest), but she needs to be humanized.

Mr. Hartfield...what can I say? He is a complex character, though I don't feel that he deserves that kind of description. He's too much of an awful person to warrant such a thought provoking portrayal. I am, therefore, hoping that he reaps what he sows later on in your story. It would no doubt make many readers sigh in relief and finality. It makes him all the more sick to love (?) Elizabeth, yet do so many vicious things to her and hers.

One thing that did bother me, though, are the grammatical errors within. The misspellings (though there aren't THAT many) and the dearly missed commas to make the story more understandable and readable.

But other than that, I think your story is fantastic. You have a wonderful hold on the English language (something you don't see very much these days), and it makes the story all the more witty and enjoyable.

Please, ensue with the nest installment!
Lucy65 chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
This story is breaking my heart but it is fascinating. I'm glad Georgiana is coming around. Her brother needs her. Thanks for the new chapter!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
i am glad you had them make up...but i wish lord hartfield would just keen over and die...or have lizzy ask one of the maids to put poison in his drink...she could still be a wonderful person if the right "man" warmed her heart again! please update soon!
HSL chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
I am so happy to see a new post!I'm glad that the story is not abandoned and now with where things are at with Lady Hartfield and Darcy I wonder how things will develop? Please post again soon
Gentileschi chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
Wow - intense story! This is amazing and I can't wait for more.
MimiB chapter 13 . 3/18/2007
What exactly is Lord H up to with Collins? Very intriguing? And also, is Lizzy pregnant or isn't she? That hasn't been addressed very clearly but I bet that's what the new maid is reporting to her Lord! Great story. Hate to beg, but hope you update soon.
Kika57 chapter 13 . 3/12/2007
Great story...heart-wretching & painfully realistic...please continue to post as I am anxious to see resolution to this sad tale..I can only hope that Lord Hartfield meets with a fate worse than death..may the fleas of a thousand camels invest his armpits & groin!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 13 . 2/18/2007
wait? georgiana's inferior connections? huh? anywho, this chapter was an interesting one, so basically did lizzy shoot darcy down, or did she in a different world they could have been together? anywho, please update soon, and ifthe end is near, is the end a happy one?
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »