Reviews for Her Cold, Cold Heart
Professional scatterbrain chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
Great work.
TEXASTIFF chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
Hurrah! an update! Thank you and bravo for your endeavor to post more often. Anyway, the plot thickens. I hope Lord Chaston will get away from the thrall of the wicked Lord Hartless and see more in Georgie. Still waiting for Lord H to fall off a cliff and allow Darcy and Elizabeth to marry. Sigh... I can hope right..:) Thanks again for the post.
aquamum chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
Welcome back -

it's been far to long since your last post in November!

I love this chapter - she's cold because she feels something for him and she wants to protect him because she loves him !
Hwa-Shih chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
I am so happy to see another post and that you have not abandoned this story. Can't wait for more -
Lucy65 chapter 13 . 2/16/2007
Thank you so much for the update! I love this emotionally scarred Elizabeth and can't wait to see what you have in store for her.
anobledare chapter 13 . 2/16/2007
OMMG THAT WAS SOO AWESOME

I love the story and waited, a month?, for it!

It definitely was worth it! I'll keep rereading it until you post the next Chapter :)

This story is soo intrigueing!

Thanks for submitting the chapter.

I love your style of writing, and your wickedness :D
IrishIsis chapter 13 . 2/16/2007
I'm so happy that you've finally updated this story. I forgot just how bittersweet it was. As always, nicely done.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
just let her crack and fall in love with him...it can't be that bad! anywho, i don't really understand that last line...the you must know one. please update soon!
forgotten-kiss chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Jez what tension! that's really rather mean of you to leave it there!-I want to see Lady Hartfield's reatacion! I'm not even calling her Lizzy anymore-wow strange lol! Anyways update soon!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 12 . 11/15/2006
What a bittersweet chapter, it really make me want to read the following one to see what you have planned for each character. I have a feeling things around going to change. But anyway, keep up the great work, I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope to read more soon.
bscottsteve chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
I so enjoyed this chapter. You can see Darcy and Elizabeth starting their relationship, each time it's a step further into it. This story is so different and I just have to say that although I am not too keen on Darcy being broke and Charles being rich, it just goes against everything! LOL Oh well, I am still enjoying the story and I hope you will update soon. I am ready to see Lord H. get what's coming to him!
TEXASTIFF chapter 12 . 11/13/2006
Excellent chapter! Hurrah for Darcy for finally admitting his love to Elizabeth. I am interested in seeing how divine intervention will show itself in the future. Sadly, I have a feeling that death is involved. Where ever this plot takes you, I am eagerly following. Thanks for the update. Keep them coming please :)
layleu chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
I have only just started this story, but i wanted to tell you before i went any further that i think its fantastic. You have captured an air of sorrow and sadness and kept it simple at the same time. You can feel the words rather than just reading them.

Keep up the great stuff!
stranger12 chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
I still like Lord Hartfield. I can't help it. Although him raping Elizabeth was a bit... Well, I felt it. Even so, it only made me look at him a little differently, but I've read much worse, so... *Shrugs*

Anyways, good couple of chaps, though the whole Richard thing was a bit strange, out of nowhere, although considering I can't seem to be able to pick on the little things, it's not a surprise I missed the hints here and there in chaps before. Oh well, whatever. Glad she didn't run off with him, though.

Still not happy with the number of reviews in this story, but I'll at least try to help with it every time I can. I will not write worthless reviews, however, so my help will be minimum (laughs)

Continue writing, even though these last two chaps were released quite close to the other, I believe.

I like Darcy, how could I not, I'm a girl, but... Well, he's got tough competition in my view, with Lord H and all. Still, I wonder how the story will end. Intriguing indeed.

PS: I haven't read the book in full as of now, so I only know Collins from the movie, so him being such a perv really caught me by surprise. WOW.
aquamum chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Short but powerful.

Will she be true to her heart or will she tell him a lie?

Could they keep their understanding a secret?

Great story!