Reviews for Her Cold, Cold Heart
Lorena chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Oh i so hope that divine intervention comes soon! Will you post soon?
Jaylin Little chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
arg! Why did you end there? Please update soon!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Poor Georgiana; it's half-killed her now that she knows her brother isn't as innocent and faultless as she had thought.

Darcy's finally telling Lizzy! But in this story, that's not a good thing, I think.
anobledare chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
that was so beautiful, as always!

i love lizzy/(darcy

and lizzy/philipp ios so intriguing!

hope you will soon post another chapter!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
ohh...if only she did, theycould make life better fo r each other! but mr. darcy needs to come to the rescue! please update soon!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
I'm half-glad that I started to read this, but that's only because it's so angsty and tragic. I like it, though; it's very well thought out and written with extreme grace and skill.
Bubbly Spirt chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
This is intense! I never thought that Lizzy could ever get so close to "love" and turn away and I never thought that her husband was so sick. Continue writing!
Darcylover chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
I have just found this story and just realised how amazing it actually is. I do feel really sorry for Elizabeth being trapped in such a marriage but i have to say that i LOVE Lord Hartfeld, he is so cool!

I only add really good stories to my favourites list so you should be proud that your story shall be among them. Congrats on a great story! Please update soon!
Marijke08 chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
I've just read your whole story so far, and its pretty fair to say congradulations for putting a new turn into a beautiful classic that im almost possitive no one else dares to. How evil do you need to make Lord Hartfield? Is it possible not to want to pin the sadistic creep to a stake? Its great to see a bit of the past brought into a story, and your flash backs are well placed and effective. Thank you for raising a topic ignored by so many people, that of domestic violence. Please keep writing, it's a good yarn.
Jaylin Little chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
So much to say...

At first I was very wary of reading your story. I was afraid that you would destroy the two characters that I love the most. However, I am glad that I am wrong. While I cannot say that they are the same Lizzy Bennet and Fritzwilliam Darcy that I have come to love, I do love your story. Your writting style is exquisite. You have developed the characters like no one else that I have seen so far. I look forward to reading more chapters and perhaps your other works.
aquamum chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
What a brutal, brutal man!

I continue to be shocked by this story, it certainly is powerful.

Thankyou for writing.
lorena chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Thank you for posting a chapter so soon! this story is so dark, and very well written. I am anxious for revenge and soon. It seems the Darcy's have too much to loose.
anobledare chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
i love your story, although it makes me sad

and i#m so mad at philipp, such a cruel man!

poor lizzy!

sir richard was so charming :) i think you had colonel fitzwilliamn in your mind, right? :)

i'm sure darcy is the one who can help our poor lizzy :)
Nadine chapter 10 . 10/30/2006
aww! i love your it be that lord hartfield shows something like envy or doesn't he want that anybody has interests in his wife?

i hope he'll desperatly fall in love with lizzy but without any chances of affection in return.

upload quickly!

yours nadine

p.s. i know my english isn't very well, so overlook my mistakes please.
T'PeeJ chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
Great story, can't wait to read more of it.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »