Reviews for Her Cold, Cold Heart
Qwara chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Yuck, Lord Hartfield is still as disgusting as ever. I hope Lizzy can keep Georgiana out of harm's way. Interesting how you've sort of reversed the statuses of Darcy and Elizabeth, and even reversed some of their dialogue. That was very clever. One thing that is sort of bugging me is that all of the dialogue ends in "..." or "...?" as if they're trailing off. I can see the characters' trailing off some of the time, but it's a bit overkill IMHO. Also, out of curiosity, when are you basing this story? I didn't think that the Industrial Revolution was in full effect until the 1830s/1840s: but I could be wrong. At least, I don't recall JA making any references to it. I'm enjoying this story a lot, though, and will look forward to the next chapter. )
Rxc chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Fabulous. I liked the back stories very much also. Keep up the good work
interested chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
i like yout style of writing. A probable mistake in chap one though. ... no rejection instead of "no rejecting"... could be that I'm wrong, but I think it sounds better that way.
Qwara chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Aww, I feel so sorry for Sarah and Lizzy; you had me on the verge of tears. It seems a little dumb to take shelter under a tree in the rain, though, in case it were to start thunderstorming. But still, a lovely (but heartbreaking) chapter, and I'm looking forward to more.
Lynh chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
This chapter really moved me. I felt so sorry for Lizzy there, and Sarah. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Rxc chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Loved this chapter. Although very graphical (at least to me), I found it very moving. AS your disclaimer said in the first chapter, domestic abuse do happen too often these days :(

Good job- looking forward to more
Qwara chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Ugh, geez, Philip is a monster! . I'm glad you kept him human, though, with having him fall in love with Elizabeth. It's interesting to see how Elizabeth's personality is different because of her marriage, what with her being more distrustful of Bingley. Update soon!
forgotten-kiss chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
oh God, poor Lizzy! this man sounds positivly evil-and we thought whickham was bad lol! Its very good how youve captured Lizzy's new persona-more unfeeling in some aspects but deeply hurt in others, but with enough of her old self to be recognisable...anyway im rather inruiged and please update soon!
Rxc chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Loved this chapter. Very good; I especially enjoyed the backstory of old Lord Hartfield. Please update soon, story alerted. Thanks
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
wow..I'm already liking this story, finally, a fresh, new, different storyline! Anyway, keep n writing. :D

Liana
Rxc chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This is very good. Wonderfully written. Please carry on, great job.
Qwara chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I'm not afraid of a little heartbreak-and though this is tragic, I really enjoyed it. It's definitely one of the better P&P fics out there. Save a few little grammatical errors (which I don't blame you for having), your writing style is really very good, and one of the first paragraphs (beginning "It was a strange and tragic...") very much captured my attention. I'll be very interested in reading more of this. Perhaps we'll be seeing a bit of an Estella-type Lizzy, eh? "I stole her heart away and put ice in its place."
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8