Reviews for Dream A Little Dream
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Simply put, I love this. Beautifully written, if not wordy, Thelma's side of things, the reponse to the way she thought and felt was nice to read, and an interesting take on how she felt.

I wish we could see more of this side.
Tina chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
For some reason I had never read this fic. Great job on this one too! I became far less happy with Thelma as the series went on after Cassie's death. Thelma always judged Cassie harshly I think for her feelings for AZ when what she had with Maya was probably just as "wrong". I love how this story was able to reconcile the relationships. I loved the comment about how you would rather be miserable with someone than without them. It totally summed up Cassie and AZ.
Makemegray chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was soo good it almost made me cry. Although I can't say that I like Cassie much. I much prefer Thelma and Ella. Even Gemma, Roxanne and Jo and Maya before Cassie.
HaydenJK chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY... i wish it was more than a chapter! im a huge hex fan and an even bigger thelma/cassie fan and your fic totally captured their dynamic... YAY!... write more!
icaughtfire chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's sweet and it's perfect and I adore you for writing it. I just recently got into Hex and I love Thelma..it's good to see some Hex fanfiction on here. You did a wonderful job!
acceptable chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This was good. It really made me feel for Thelma and how she was torn in two between Cassie and Maya.
plastic piano chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This was great, very moving & powerful. I liked the insight into Thelma and her feelings about being blackmailed by Malachai. 'the closest she got to REM was following attractive girls around CD shops' - LOL.

I'm not a big Cassie fan so it really worked for me that you kept it ambiguous whether it was her or not. I don't think it was...