Reviews for Euthanasia
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
WTF SASUKE!? You don't admit you love to someone and slit their throat! That's not how it works. You're supposed to hop on your unicorn with naruto and gallop into the sunset! Haha not really but still!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
~Don't have an account~

This broke my heart. It really did. Must've been so painful for Sasuke to do that to Naruto.. ;(
Sephonei chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This one was really sad, but I'm glad that Sasuke was able to do that for him instead of forcing a slow death on him. I actually wrote my senior thesis on this subject a few years ago.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Whose throat did Sasuke slit? His own or Naruto's? If it was Sasuke's own did Naruto die before he slit it?

Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP... Pretty Please With Sugar On Top... xD

- Angel Girl Julia -
marissa chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
who's throat did he slit

his own or naruto's
Ali chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw...this one made me cry a little...;3; Wow. Love it...But its so sad...
S.S chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I'm crying dammit...I'm crying. I just can't resist your angst fics.
Yumehito chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
It was pretty depressing. *sigh* But Naruto seems to accept his fate already and getting killed by the one he loves is nicer than dying on one's own. (:
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
(Jaw drops)

The... FUCK!

I had to read it twice, look up the word, read it again, and finally went "Ooh."

Great little drabble. Who would ever think that Naruto would die like THAT?
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
That IS sad! I almost wanted to cry ... on the bright side that means it was well-written sniffles if that makes you feel any better
wff-writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
*cryes in corner* WHAT THE HELL? I thought he was ganna take some pills or something but damns litting the guys throat is rough.. But very goodly sadly writen.. gives you a cookie that's soggy from tears
Scooperchan chapter 1 . 8/22/2006

*looks up euthanasia* oh, I get it now.

Great fic, you portrayed many emotions for such a short piece and you taught people a brand new word.

awesome job again.
Writing Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Were you serious in the authors note that you didn't know why you were depressed after writing this? I'm quite depressed now, though it was still a very moving story. I loved it. Now I need to read a ton of pure fluff.
Niveous Lilt chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
what..what if i didnt know what that word meant?i mean i would have sat here and said..that makes no sense, but i am a super genious with a great vocabulary! woot!
TomTwins13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
why did he slit his throat? so sad