Reviews for New Perspective 2 : TAKEN ON TRUST
riverrat chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It kept me in suspense until the end. I loved your Neville and being a 'plant nut' myself understand his obsession...lol. I also liked that Severus finally found someone who loved him and put him first. He would be a much better match for Hermione than Ron. She and Ron have nothing in common.
Your plot was awesome and I loved that you worked real occurrences into it and also used pieces of legend. And most of all I like your style of writing, even though I had to look up some words in the dictionary since English isn't my first language (you probably already figured that out reading this review). Everybody was in character. There was just the right amount of suspense and angst and once in a while you had me laughing out loud. This is definitely one of my favorites and I know I will read it again some day. Thank you so much for all your work and for finishing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2012
I hesitate to call myself a fan of this fanfic, but I've reread it so many times it feels strange not to leave a review. I enjoy the fic very much, though I think it's probably not in a way you intended the story to be enjoyed...see, this is one of the fics that I periodically come back to read and, well, laugh in relief about how utterly wrong this fic prediction ended up being, how very differently the Potter series turned out from the story here, and how thrilled I was about that. I read it before the seventh book came out, disliked the plot and characterizations across the board, but couldn't deny that there was nothing explicitly 'wrong' enough with either to discount it as an implausible interpretation of the books and how they might end. Aside from a belief that JKR couldn't love Snape so much at Harry's expense, or hate Harry nearly enough to end the series with him so unappreciated and Hermione preferring Snape to him. Thankfully JKR couldn't, but it's always entertaining to read old stories from a time when people really hoped she could (lol). With Snape dead and his secret revealed, it's also easier to be charitable about him when reading this story.
Montara chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
I hope Hermione will make Scrimgeour to remove the Vow! In fact, Scrimgeour should be punish for what he did! Too bad you ended your story here...a lot can happen still.

It was an interesting journey. Thank you!
Josie chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I loved it. Kept me on the edge of my seat. I wish there was more!
miss insufferable know it all chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
Awesome! I Loved this Story, Especially the Ending. Though I Must Say, Although I Really Love Nevil, Every time he Starts Talking about his Herbs I Feel Like Killing my Self... Am I The Only Person Considering Herbology Boring?

Anyway, Nice Story, and it was Funny the Fact that You Wrote Three Endings. :P
Un tango mas chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
Loved your stories, the plot was great and the epilogue was just perfect!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Yey! I thought the last one (first in this series) was it for your serieses... Hope this is as good as the last.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Holy jumped up jupiter! Riddle checked the books out and didnt return them. Can you imagine the late fees?
MollysSister chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I am amused at how right Ron is, just a tad off the mark. She is seeing someone! Mahahahahahah!
MollysSister chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I like the idea that AD did not inform Snape about the horcruxes. He held his information close and it wouldnt make sense to tell Snape.

Severus seems resigned to working with Hermione rather than using her as an owl healer. This is a good thing!
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Snape really threw HG in the thick of things when he forged Ron's handwriting didnt he? Meeps!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Yeah kill off Mrs. Weasley. She is one of my least favorite characters. Ironic considering my fanfic name I know! LOL!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I am all giggly about Hermione making up with Ron just so she can be spy girl. LOL!
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
What is the antidote for? And who id it for? Harry? How come Hermione did not have to ask that question?

...Her eyes probed the unseasonal darkness. As though, if she stared hard enough, intently enough, if she focussed her will, concentrated her energies, she might penetrate the night, might detect a trace of his departure, follow his route, track him through an infinity of Ds – dissimulation, deception, doubt, duty, danger – to his destination... wonderful paragraph, up to your usual standard of wordplay.

Looking forward to more.

Lesley
Mother of Tears chapter 19 . 11/9/2009
I can't believe it has taken me this long to find this wonderful story. It is really one of the best I've read. Too bad this is all that there is... Well, I guess I'll just have to go back and read it again! Great work.