Reviews for Someone To Return To
TESS chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
ACABO DE ENCONTRAR ESTE FIC Y ME ENCANTA, ME ENCANTA, ME ENCANTA! YO TAMBIEN PIENSO QUE HACEN UNA LINDA PAREJA, ES UNA LASTIMA QUE SEA TAN POCO CONSIDERADA PARA LOS FICS ROMANTICOS, FELICITACIONES POR ESTE EXCELENTE FIC, GRACIAS POR HACERLO
Mr. Evil Eyes chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hi siriusgirl1! Awesome story...I'm absolutely nuts about this pair! thanks so much for writing a fic abt these two. I don't find their pair experimental at all like most ppl do...in fact, you won't believe it, but from the 1st time I saw Ban and Nat, I wanted them to be a pair...like you, I haven't read the manga but have seen the anime more than 8 times already! You're right, there are loads of clues that show ban and nat to be a potential pair...me and my friends have almost strtd a ban and nat club! anyway, if you wanna have a higher dose of ban and natsumi's pair, don't forget to read my latest story, moments...u may find it a little long, but it shudn't bug u if u like ban and nat! Ciao and keep writing!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
loved it. :3
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I agree the behavior does lend itself to this story.. and while not the first pairing I think of (coughcoughGINJIcoughcough) I really enjoyed this, I hope you plan to write more in this vein.
K-chi chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
is it a one shot fic? well it's been good you know hehe... i love them both..._ the story is light yet i love it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That was so good! I think Ban has to be my favourite character! (I love Ginji but then who doesn't when he goes all tinytot!) As far as the pairing goes I don't think it is entirely unfeasible - you see in some episodes how you can read certain meanings into situations - Natsumi getting done up in Ban's outfit and trying to act like him; Natsumi telling Ban to be careful (and not Ginji when he was right there as well!) and Ban going absolutely still when she does; the way Ban sometimes acts around her; etc, etc.

I think it's quite cute and I hope you write some more fanfics like this! There aren't enough for me!

I think it was really sweet how you showed Ban's softer side! I always think it's a bit sad how he seems so cut off from everyone and he does seem quite lonely sometimes! I think Natsumi is good for him!

Anyhow thanks for the brilliant story and I look forward to another chapter (hint, hint!) or further stories!

Pretty Please!
akira chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
yay i found another ban and natsumi fanfic i luv them 2gether don't flame me i also support ginji and natsumi

actually i support any guy wit natsumi really well except fpr paul and maybe even the weird joker tho he does crack me up with his weirdness
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I like Ban/Natsumi pairing! They are my most favorite couple! I'm glad you wrote this! So is this a one-shot? Can you write more?
Orchidaceae chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
that was so sweet... i love it... keep up the good work... hope to see more on this pairing in the future ban/natsumi rule... hehehehehe
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
It's very good! And you're right to suspect the pairing and all that, I mean, when Ban-chan's cup broke, Natsumi spent ages trying to fix it, and that time when she had to be a retrieval agent, she was talking about how he'd got her kitten back. She certainly has a lot of respect for him, though whether or not that's a crush is mostly left for debate. A very good fanfic, though, very cute.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I really liked it. You don't see too much interaction between Ban and Natsumi, not even friendly like this. It was well written and everything, and I really liked the plot! Yay for you!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Very cute, I hope you update soon!
lil Kisara chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Yo hi.

I think you fiction was quite good. It was fun reading it and I think that this pairing has a lot potential, like Crytal Haze was saying before me.

I hope this was not the last story with this apiring. I like your writing style and I think you too have some potential in writing storys about the Anime/Manga Get Backers.

Please, do not stop writing fictions with this special pairing!
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Hmm...this wasnt bad, considering you've been newly initiated into this awesome anime. Your writing style is pretty good, and the plot was nice. I specially liked the ending- cute. It was a bit abrupt, though. Maybe you'd like to elaborate?

Oh, and don't put in so many italicised words- if your style is good enough, the words will catch your readers' attention even without the italics.

All in all, it was OK. BanXNatsumi sure has a lot of potential. Hope to see you post more. Ciao till then!