Reviews for Lacking
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
... so sad... I just won the game this evening and got the good ending! yay, on my first try, XDD

so, it's a bit new to me as reading fics that based on the bad endings :O

but, it was nice after all! about how D acts as not selfish as he is, keep writting!
FatalNightmare chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I have yet to get the sad ending, however. Then again, I'm not so sure I would like to skip some things on purpose all for the sake of seeing poor D linger on the island. I agree with the others- this is a masterpiece in an underappreicated plot. Perhaps I should contribute to such a wonderful video game...
I-had-a-Sandwich-in-my-Head chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i got the bad ending twice but the third time it was different

i found out how he died but as you go through the cae you realize what happened in the good ending

if you get the good ending then D will ask you to touch his hand and then he passes on...
Negative Hummingbird chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
awsome! I've gotten the bad ending 5 times in a row now...

-emo corner-
Ao Kudo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
THIS WAS SO SAD!BUT ITS REALLY GOOD!But i never played Trace Memory but I REALLY REALLY want to...But i also don't have a WAS AWSOME!
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aw. Cute! I like that. And you do know that if you play the game the right way, D can move on, right? So there's a right way and a wrong way to beat the game.
Branwenn-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I almost cired when I got this ending, and I did cry when I got the good ending. D is awesome, I felt so bad for him when I had the bad ending. TT
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
D... I hardly remember the game, and only on a whim did I fly into this section, but you've beautifully resurrected a story that is underappreciated. ...Not that totally even remember the story, but I'll work on that... .;;

Y'know, I think this is just superb. It touches on something I can't quite place... and not only that, it gives me incentive to replay it and get 100%... I'ma do that. Yes.

::adds to favs::
NiokiNiki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nee~! Tis so sad! D: But I like it for some reason. :3
xxLiving-Shadowxx chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
How sweetly sad. I shall be waiting to read the rest!
PrimaryLotusUser chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Aw, I've always hated the bad ending! It's so sad... BTW, I found it weird how this is like the only story for Trace Memory...Oh, well. Won't be that way for long! Good story!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
This was really good. I see no problem with short and...angsty stories...I can't say sweet,'s angsty! In a good way of course, as my life revolves around angst!

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for getting me motivated...I will write a Trace Memory fanfic...though, it has to have drama, I wouldn't have it any other way. I look forward to reading more of your stories. The only really constructive thing I can possibly say-because I am still learning too-is to just increase the length a bit. But...not a whole lot...actually, I like it because it is short. A good read if I say so myself!

Great job!
wertzy chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aww I felt so bad for D when I got the bad ending. This just makes it worse. I really liked this game I agree that more trace memory Fanfics are needed. I might have to work on one after I finsih the game with a good ending! Well although it's kinda sad its a great story
guitarmainia chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
what? in my game he moves on. after i completed it like, twelve times. i'll tell anyone who wants to know how d dies.
Dark Amaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
It is a very short, and is definately lacking, in alot of things, this is though, a good start of a AU