Reviews for From Darkness and Light
Eli Der Autor chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
CONTINUE PLEASE I LOVE YOUR STORY AND THIS ONE DOESN'T SAY "COMPLETED" AT THE TOP SO PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVE THIS! -Eli
LadyThetaSigma chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Awww, the whole story is making me wanna cry. Don't want Rose to die, she and the Doctor have gone through to much to be together for it to end like this.
elizapi chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
tears, pouring tears, and then it's not finished! I thought I'd seen it marked complete, but it's not and now I am very sad.
RoblynM chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
So... What kind of bribe would it take to get more story here (even just an idea of where you intended to take in would be good)?
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow! ANy chance you'll ever finish this?
Peregrinate chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Making me cry! Great job! :D
katididnot chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
amazing story!
Unseen Watcher chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
*sigh* Like the premise. Wish they could be happy. Wish she could be happy, healthy, and as she is.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
I hope the denial and depression is just a side-effect of the regeneration process. After all, he hasn't always reacted that well to it.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Thank you for preserving 9 (I like him). Thank you for making her Gallifreyan. I just hope the Angst is light. It's an early birthday present. I'd say you shouldn't have, but I don't want to jinx it. _~ ...YES!YES!WHEHAAHAHAHAHAHA!
LJQ chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
Good story.
gothlyssa chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
I love this story. The detail is fantastic, and the even though the plot is not so new, you really have carried it off with one hell of a lot of potential and charisma. I'm in suspense waiting for the next chapter. Please update soon!
timano chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
This is frankly quite fascinating-I look forward to the next chapter! 10 out of 10 stars
kalabangsilver chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
o... please continue soon! x
Fiara Fantasy chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
Well that was a plot twist! Looking forward to more!