Reviews for Autopilot
evizyt chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ah, such a great anecdote. Love Anakin!
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This was really interesting. Thanks!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You really nailed the characterizations here! It's great to glimpse Obi Wan as a teacher, and to get that multi-faceted view of Anakin's character, both good and bad. I really enjoyed this.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
It's wonderfully written... and yet somehow this makes me want to cry...
Picture Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
One word: brilliant.

I loved the last line.
g chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Very thoughtful. Well written. I look forward to viewing your other stories.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Poor Anakin, always so confused.

This was done very well, as usual. :) I enjoyed reading it.

keep writing!
Inarae chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wince. Obi-wan just didnt know, but the slave mentality is so deep in Anakin Very well thought out. thanks for another good story
TheDeadParrot chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Remember me :)? It's nice to read more Anakin-while-training fics by you. Like everyone else at the tf.n boards, I have to ask, will there be more? Please, please, please.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
LOL. That last line was funy. It's an interesting story... I don't think Anakin acyully trusted the force.. did he?
Janice Cox chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
A very nice story from Anakin's early life. Good plot, good characters, and overall a very well-polished story. Recommended.
Helen Vader chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
A very interesting idea. And a haunting story, foreshadowing things to come. It's so sad that Obi-Wan doesn't realize what's happened... but if he did, we wouldn't have Star Wars, would we. ;-) Congratulations on your writing skills - stories like this one make fan fiction a readworthy genre!
Ani-Fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Weird story. Kinda cool.
LystheaKenobi chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Really good story! I loved it. Well, I love alot of Star Wars stories, but keep on writting them._
Diana chapter 1 . 6/12/2000
Frightening. Unnerving. Its a look into Anakin's mind and it foreshadows the problems that will arise in the future. And yet, I can't be anything but sympathetic for the boy. He is really only a lonely little boy lost in space with no one to trust but himself. It is sad that the Jedi don't quite understand this, they are expecting him to conform to their ways too fast. *sighs* Sorry, my habit is to get off on tangants when I only meant to say how very well-written this is and though I *enjoyed* it because it was a excellent look at Young Ani, it is still a very bitter-sweet tale. Beautifully done. Thank you for posting it.