Reviews for Groth
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
You use our Mother Tongue with a smooth facility that makes it look easy. I appreciate that. It lets the reader absorb your thoughts as (I suppose) you intended. The flow of the story is enhanced thereby.

I like this view of Raven that you have. She's ... sensible. As opposed to the Boy Blunder who doesn't seem to mind crying 'havoc' and loosing the reins of her power on anyone nearby. Bad decision on his part, but fortunately she has a ready, cool response.

I think this belongs in Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ever the careful one, the prudent one, the cautious one, Raven sees into the outcomes of the situation. Robin sees what is right in front of him because he is thinking with his little head. He's going to cause a lot of anguish that way.
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
intesting ending yet very placid. i liked it, nicely done :)

K.M
SylverEyes chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
More angst...

... yay!

I adore your writing style, I really do. I can't get over how good you are at writing. And you can do all these different categories, all these different ships, humor, angst and just plain happiness. I worship you. -bows-

And they didn't end up together here! -dances- No matter how much I love this couple, it always turns out that Raven will try to hold her destructvie powers back and they get together.

Not here! :D

Great job, these two chapters made me very happy. Especially how Robin was put into the med lab, and the line, "Do I turn you on, Raven?" actually made me laugh out loud.
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Excelent! I don't normally ship thi pairing, but I enjoyed this story.
Little Bro chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
I love the proplem that robin raven and starfire is having in this robin flirting with raven when starfire is robins "girlfriend" and robin does not care what a f-ign pimp but a good pimp non the less. I love the 3 pairng thing raven/robin/starfire not like there all togather but like robin/starfire robin/raven not much robin/starifre more raven/robin and I loves it.
endiahna chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
That was so sad, I feel so ad for all of those involved in this little triangle like thing.
ravenslair chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Yeah, that was sad, maybe even heartbreaking, but well written none the less. And, there were some funny moments to help ease sorrow. When she said "Did you think it was just hard on you", that broke my heart...sigh. Thanks...Gerry
ravenslair chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That was cute. Poor Raven, as she said herself when Robin wants something he's going to get it, even if "it" is a beautiful half demon girl (smiles). Thanks...Gerry
ChErIsHeD21 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
That was really funny. Idon't know if that was the poiint but it was anyway.
dadsfads chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. THAT. I. DIDN'T. KNOW. WHAT. THIS. WAS.

In all honesty, I clicked on this because of the title. I still don't know what Groth means, but I do want to find out. Is it Grayson/Roth combined or am I just a delousional dreamer who wishes that she's right?

You do Raven really great, especially when she's freaking out over kissing Robin. That was just lovely, seeing her distressed like that. Most people write Raven in control.

This was a nice little two parter, excellent work, Mrs. Wally West
alena-chan chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
You know, this is somehow different from your other work... but in a really good way, because once again, you showed why you are such a great and wonderful authoress.

You are really, really good in writing from Raven's P.O.V.

You keep her in character, yet you manage to show different aspects about her character. I love that... I really love that.

Somehow the story made me sad, but in a good way. Yeah, I know, it sounds weird, but although the end made me sad, reading story made me strangely happy... _

As I said: I'm weird.

'Before we hit the wall, I would like to have held his hand one last time.' ... my favourite line, because it was so sweet - especially coming from Raven... and I really, really love that line.

So, yeah, I hope to read more from you soon... _

Take care and be safe!

Love, Alena
alena-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hey!

You know, I'm really, really, really stupid and slow. I can't believe that I haven't seen and reviewed this wonderful and awesome story sooner... _

As I said before: I'm stupid and slow...

::sighs::

Anyway, let me tell you that I absolutely adore your writing style and it's just awesome how you always manage to bring out something new and original about the Rae/Rob-pairing.

'Stupid Bird Brainless…' ... my favourite line, because it was just typical Raven and it made me laugh off my head.

So, I'm off reviewing the next chapter... _

Love, Alena
Cherry Jade chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
VAL!

I LOVE IT!

I just love the way that you write! Amazing! The ending did not suck, it was just a Raven ending. Dont look at me like that, a Raven ending. Where she admits that she likes Robin but doesnt act on her feelings because she doesnt want anyone to get hurt. The typical selfless Raven! You do a good job capturing her persona!

I really enjoyed it alot! Of course you can accomplish that, you know how to write!_

But I dont understand why this story doesnt have 100 reviews? It wasnt bad, what the hell is wrong everyone? Too could to review Val-dear's great story. You know what? I'll recommend this story when I post the one shot for you tommorrow!

I think that I'm becomming more cynical, maybe its because I'm hanging with the British? Heh, oh well sometimes cynical is good, right? Raven does it!

Well talk to you tomorrow!

Love ya,

Cherry Jade
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
VAL!

Lovely it was as everything you write! I really liked it! Tell me how do you do it? Heh, Raven is so cute! But seriously there is no reason for Star to get jealous, it's all good! Oh, I have to review the next chapter!

See you soon,