Reviews for A Favor
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow, that was so sweet, so well written, and I can totally picture it happening. Very well done!
BonBon chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
that was so cool

i luv it
aya143 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
very cute...if only it had happened that way...::sigh::
Raieghn chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
o.O i love it *Sings and sighs in romance* sweet non gayness. when i first starting reading the manga series i actually thought for awhile that Sano was gay. lol, i mean what do you expect out of a guy who goes to an all boy school. definatly not normalness i mean look at Umeda, although i find his gayness funny. good job keep up the good work.
SesshyxLuver chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I'll say! That sure WAS some favor lol..
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i really enjoyed it so far

please udpate soon! make it so that the next time they dance is at the Dance Party and they win the comp and then when they get beck u make a lemon.. or something

update soon!

Lady Pheonix
pyromaniac2234 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
ek i love it this 'extention' is great!.!
ScifiSOS chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i like it. keep writing please review mine. (i screwed up so don't get confused with the capitalized story cuse their ain't nothing in it!)
Hazel chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Please tell me this is not the end of the story! But do you really think that once Sano and Mizuki knew each other's secrets that they would part because Mizuki had to take a shower?
tsumesgirl05 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
you should have done a lemon. it was good anyway
tears oF U chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This story is very cute and quirky. I loved it!

Please do a longer story like this one please!

~Tears oF u
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was so cute!
Kiya- chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Man that was so cute! I'm totally addicted to Hana- Kimi as well and can't get enough of storys like this. Keep up the great short storys of sweet and tenderness.
Sailor Destiny Earth chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
OMG it was so cute. I love it. I also think that this part should have been put in the manga then the one the manga has. It was so romantic. _
Hiokami chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
CUTE! So adorable! I love it! Kawaii. ect. Ja ne.