Reviews for One without love, no more
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 21 . 1/1
Aw, that was so sweet.

Soubi and Ritsuka are both my favorite characters!

I loved this story so much!
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
My new profile: sycocat2

See reviews in the last chapter for more information.
Sycocat2 chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
MESSAGE TO REVIEWERS: I re-read this and couldn't stop the inspirations for new stories that keep running through my mind. I created a new account and intend to write a sequel. Please visit my new profile to PM me saying if you think that's a good or bad idea. *
Sycocat chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
I love my own pic so much I didn't want it to end! Oddly, the amnesia didn't end up being the only similarity between Ritsuka and I, it's so weird. After writing this I had similar situations with depression, and finding my soul mate... some conversations nearly verbatim the same as those between Ritsuka and Soubi in this fic.

I'm such a dork... I've gotten back into Anime and I need to watch Loveless again.
Sycocat chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
I thought of my Loveless and my cutey story this morning and had to sneak a peek at reviews. I want to re-read my story. Life is going along for me and although I don't write fanfiction I do still write. Thanks so much for all of your positive and helpful reviews :)
g chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
f
sabrinajoseph chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
OMG!THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO STALK YOU NOW(FANFICTION WISE ANY WAY) SO BE WARNED!
Lileth chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
H
fugu-chan chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
How beautiful. I'm so glad they get a happy ending, though I never doubted they would. This story has been kind like that

Although I'm over a year late on reading this, I hope your personal life has sorted itself out... I can't even imagine such a thing happening.

I hope that even if you don't write any more for this site, you continue to for yourself if you enjoy it. With such endearing stories, I hope you smile when reading them again : )

Thanks so much for writing
fugu-chan chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
XD Being a fan of your own story isn't weird at all. Sometimes I go back and reread mine just because I know how much time I put into it and that I'm proud of it! Plus, this story is amazing, as I said earlier. : )
fugu-chan chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
He sighed, setting down his paintbrush. How could he be expected to keep his mind off of his sacrifice when the wonderful boy was his inspiration?

...

The flaxen-blond flexed his wrist and resumed his work. He would always have time to think about such not-so-happy thoughts later. Now, his mind decided on recalling how Ritsuka looked while he slept.

I love these little details, by the way! I could see Soubi crouched over his canvas, sighing and closing his eyes as he laid down his paintbrush and sat back on his feet. He'd frown as he thought about Ritsuka's troubles, some loose hair slipping unnoticed from behind his ear. With a deep breath, he'd pick up his brush again and stretch his hand before continuing.

I guess I just really liked that part because those actions are so familiar to me when I draw... those little touches make the story so much better!
fugu-chan chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
I just had to take a break from reading to tell you how much I genuinely enjoy this story! Your characters are so true and believable... the story is captivating and cute... I love it!

: D
rachflower chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
that was one of the best stories ive read on fanfic id love if you did another one.
Shadow Stalker7 chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
This was the first Loveless story I've read, I really enjoyed it. It was very well written. I read it all in one day. I'm sorry to here about your amnesia but its good that you're getting on with your life. I hope everything will go well for you in the future. I wish you the best of luck in life.

Shadow Stalker
xCecilex chapter 21 . 12/1/2009
So, I just read your whole story in two days. It was very well written and every one was very in character. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone reading Loveless and having amnesia. Good luck with your life and happy retirement!