Reviews for His Past Returns to Heal
yellowstar128 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
I love how when you need a random character you throw StarTrek characters together like "Dr. Janeway" and "Beverly Picard". It's a funny little detail. Good job.
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
Wow Very effective.
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
yay for finding a sister and reconsiling with his mom!
SeitedeMarie chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
that was sad... but it was really good!
gategirl13 chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
aww FANTASTIC story. its so sad n swwet. so jacks mother fixed his nightmares ;) love the interactions between sam and jack. great story!
pain in the mikta chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
Gawd!

Not fair: making me cry like that!

A fine fic, this! Thanks!
Ilovesg1 chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
Very beautiful ending. Peace and forgiveness at the end. I do have to admit that I had an immediate, not nice reaction, to the fact she kept his things but not him. But, I got over it.
liketoread chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
Beautiful ending to the chapter. You wrote this entire chapter very well. Enjoyed it very much, especially Margaret's gift to Jack. What a difference that probably made in his perception of her. And I liked how you pointed out just how much Sam's opinion always means to him.
caligate chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
That was a wonderful story! Very much in character for Jack.
nogigglingmajor chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
Just slightly confused at the end. Help me? But i loved the whole story, this saga, for lack of a better word is fantastic!
Pat chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
That was great, nicely written thanks for sharing hope there are others going round your mind.
sissybear chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
OMW! i absolutely love it! it was so sweet and so sad and so... sweet! it was absolutely beautiful and you captured Jack so well throughout the entire story! Can't wait for the next one! i think you're an amazing writer!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
wow great story, keep up the good work
SamJackShip chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
I like this story a lot. We really know almost nothing about O'Neill's family and so it's great you gave that idea so much thought. And it fits perfectly with your other stories which I read and loved as well. Keep up the good work and update soon, please! :o)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 6 . 6/29/2006