Reviews for Normal
CountDeshula chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I had a teacher like Miss Price a few years was she annoying! Continue the story. (And tenpuri online..I'm waaiiting here!) As a point of possible interest, I looked at my Earth Science reference table and I found a typo on it: The mountain that should say Mt. Marcy says Mt. Marc! ;)

...Is it a coincidence, or has Marc been involved in some form of conquest recently?
ArtichokeExtreme BishounenYaoi MonicaChandler chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
You are OBSESSED with Tranni Lo Pleen! And who is Jessi LePlante, Sam's mother or something? It's a fun beginning, and I'm looking forward to more... maybe I'll write my own Coalition fanfic while I'm waiting...
PerfectlyModest chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
I like it! It has everything I could have wished for- a powerless Marc and no QT 4ever (Baila still tells me that sometimes, btw. You're a bad influence on her.)

Justa few questions- where did Price come from? And why did Sho get a powerful position and not me?
eeeMENTOR chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Well, talk about taking my idea and running haywire with it... who's the other person talking to Marc? How are you going to build around the lack of Marc in this new Coalition? Is there even going to be a Coalition? Thisis going to be fun...
countdeshula chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hahah! I could just envision you two saying that! I bet she's touched that she inspired that story...or that it was dedicated to her..wtvr. (Insert tone of jealousy/pain/hurt/wistfullness)
PerfectlyModest chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
While I'm flattered that you'd dedicate a story to me, it would help if I'd get the story. What is going on?