Reviews for Maybe Angels
Larien chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
I love you and Seto 3. Damn Skeeter woman...how dare she screw with MY bishie! _...great chapter! Can't wait until the next one, hope you're able to update soon )
DickDastardlysgirl chapter 24 . 8/6/2011
Hi. Are you planning to continue this story? Well I read all the Harry Potter books and yesterday I just saw the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows so basically I know how Harry's story end but I'm wondering if you'll add the Yu-Gi-Oh characters if you're planning to write all the series. I would appreciate it that at least you'll finish this one. It's getting to interesting to quit this story now.
Mad Vampire Poet chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
Great story. Write more please. I want to know what's going to happen, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Kayla chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
This is a good story and a good series. I would love to know what happens next though.
kuaispeed chapter 24 . 6/22/2009
Hi! I LOVE this series! Do you KNOW how many good HPYGO crossovers there are? Answer - about a dozen. I am glad to say yours are one of these.

I liked this series so much I finished your previous stories and as many chapters of this story I could in... *checks watch* approximately 3 days. This is about 94 chapters or 246,297 words! *smiles at self-achievement*

Please update soon! Onegai?
Artemis chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
I keep forgeting to reveiw and I don't think I'v reveiwed all the prequals either, or anything except for this random YGO Q&A. But great story, evn though I shouldn't be on it because it is T rated and I'm ten. Well, I'm eleven this year. But I like things for teenagers as well kay? Mwahahahhahahaha
bakaxusagi chapter 24 . 10/23/2008
what the..? you haven't updated this for more than a year! why? It's to good to stop updating T.T

*adds story to story alert in hopes of updates*

if you don't update soon I'll go insane! Oh wait.. I am insane already... nevermind.

do you like german words like "Schadenfreude"? I'm german xP

update soon, please? *puppydogeyes*
Dyz chapter 21 . 6/1/2008
wahaha.. I was smiling trhoughout the whole La Vie Boheme number (and I was singing it too while I read it)

nice story... *applauds*

if only you'll continue someday.. hmm..
CelestialRabbit chapter 24 . 3/18/2008
So, what Corey says is true... you HAVE dissapeared off the face of the earth. *giggles* Well, I suppose you WOULD be busy... Being a Junior is hard work, or so I've heard. Being only a Freshman myself, I wouldn't know... *sweatdrop* OHH! My poor Draco! Sicking Artemis on him like that! *glomps Malfoy* *sigh* OK, I forgive you... Anyway... PLEASE update soon! The suspense is killing me, and I won't have anything to do now! Oh! And when you get back... PRETTY PLEASE check my fanfics out? You don't have to... but no one ever reads them, and I need feedback or I fear I shall starve! *grins* Bye for now! *grabs a handfull of floo powder and steps into a fireplace* MALFOY MANNOR! *poofs*
CelestialRabbit chapter 20 . 3/18/2008
ARGH! September the 19th be me Birthday, me hearties!
boxinkiddykat chapter 24 . 10/18/2007
omg! i absolutly love it you have such a gift and please! update more please please please please please please please please please please i'm hangin on a cliffy. btw fakir and ahiru are too cute!
thebluechannel chapter 24 . 8/26/2007
HOMG

You seriously don't know how long I have been waiting for this update.

i love this crossover series so much; I've been reading since the beginning

I'm not really into YGO anymore but I still love this story.

Your OCs make me grin (and that's saying somehting; i generally HATE OCs); ecs. Melisanne(:!

pleasepleasepleasePLEASE update soon.

don't make me wait five months :/

and Teddy Lupin IS quite adorable ehh?

much love
Night Rain Illusion chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
Don't disappear like that again. Update this fic ASAP!
iiBlackMoon chapter 24 . 8/16/2007
Love your stories! The love triangles are always so romantic,though I never thought how it can be a love triangle, unless a boy likes a girl likes a girl. Personally, I'm not much of a yaoi fan. I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of the longer HPYGO fanfics. I love the BakuraDiana relationship though. I'm going to guess Bakura doesn't reveal his feelings, then when Cedric dies, he is going to comfort her. (Is this a lengthy enough review for you?)
Rainbow Guardian Angel chapter 24 . 8/16/2007
AH! YOU'RE ALIVE! YOU'RE ALIVE! *does victory dance* OMG, I haven't read this story in ages! I check at least once a week to see if you've updated, and all my checking has finally been rewarded! 0 Really, how low can Rita go? I think she should've been killed off in the 7th book, but hey, I'm not J.K.

Mizumi: *in a cheerleader outfit* Melisanne, she's our gal, if she can't do it,... uh... I can't think of a rhyme at this moment in time... wait, never mind!

Me: So, Drosselmeyer, huh? Eh... If you like this Princess Tutu anime so much, it must be good! I'll have to look into it. Well anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter! (Ha, Ron's still sulking, even after this long hiatus XD) Well, please update as soon as you can, which will probably be awhile, considering the whole Dosselmeyer thing... yeah. Anyway, please update again soon, you rock! _