Reviews for Wishes Always Come True
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Nice story, good potential. I'm quite interested in its continuation.

However, I think it would greatly help its attraction to readers if you tweaked the format abit by putting in some paragraph breaks and letting the site put in some line breaks, it would make it a bit easier on the lines.

That's just aesthetic though. I really like the plot idea.
linklovesme chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
This is well-written, and I love the whole plot. Velma and Shaggy are really cute together. But, Daphne and Fred are even cuter. And I'm glad that you have some of their little moments, too.

Update soon, because I can't wait to find out what happens next!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Dude, please update. I wanna know what happens next, and it's so rude to leave a cliffhanger for almost a year. Just finish your story, please!
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Thanks for updating. Many writers post one or two chapters on here and then they just give up writing the rest. I'm happy you are not one of them. :)

It was a nice chapter. I want to know what happens next and what Shaggy is going to do. But I doubt if a person can and is needed to change completely overnight. This is a nice fanfic. Please update very soon.

And it would be great if you can write each person's line and dialogue in a new paragraph. That way it would be much easier to read the story.
amethyst-labyrinth chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Yay you updated! I can't wait to find out what Shaggy does.
Teardrops and Roses chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Freddie better propose to Daph. If he doesn't, she'll get hurt and then who knows what'll happen to the cliche couple we all love? ... Sorry, I am a bit on the dramatic side, I'll admit.

(Anyhow, I have a closing performance tonight that I have to go to. Hopefully you'll have more written by tomorrow when I come back.)
Teardrops and Roses chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I enjoy the amount of emotion that you're pouring into Velma right now, and how true to the character you've kept Shaggy so far (many VelmaxShaggy stories do not have this, hence why I'm a much larger shiper of FredxDaph). Please, update.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow! This is a very nice and new concept! I like it. The chapter is a bit short and rushed, but I still would love to know what happens next. Please update as soon as you can. :)
amethyst-labyrinth chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very good, but I have a question. Is Velma getting married? Well anyway update when you can!