Reviews for Little Differences
ThankYouKatniss chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Yeah it's been forever since this was written but I just fell in love with it! Could you maybe possibly continue it? :)
tdwtgeek chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
this is amazing! More!
writer-person2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
u forgot that when paulina walks by tucker and dann y drool but the last line was hilarious
Jen chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw! how cute!
chelsie chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
i love that, that was the best ever please do one again with Danny and Sam i think they sould total be together!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very nice. liked the fluff.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aw how cute. now all it needs is a perfect date for Tucker!
Silver Midnight chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I don't watch that much Danny Phantom, so I don't know if the characters are OOC, but I really loved this fic. I hope you write more Sam/Danny fics.
killertrees chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wow. Maybe I'm too out of touch with kids these days, but aren't they like 14ish? A french kiss seems like a little much...but then again they "fake-out make-out" two or three times in the series.

I'm getting too

ANYWAY, my senile old fashioned 20 year old complaints aside, it was very cute! I love it! You should definetly write another one. This is the first Danny Phantom fic I've ever read (even though I love the cartoon) and I gotta say, I wasn't dissapointed. Smiles all around!
3van3sc3nc3lov3r chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
*fangirl sqeal* i loved it! great!
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Cute I liked it but you made a mistake. This is a Sam and Danny romance but I put Danni and all for romance to see what I could find and it came up. Remenmber Danni is the 12 year old girl was made by Vlad.
Dreamlight chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Definately cute. I wish it was a bit longer, or had another chapter, to show how everyone reacts to the new couple.
DxSfluffluver4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Geat story. You should right more fics.
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2006