Reviews for Little Differences
TWILIGHTLINK15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Yay! I love this story because... well i'll list them here.

1. It has AweSome DxS in it

2. You have alot of descriptive words in it

3. You mentioned Glinda The Good from Wicked (the best play ever!)

I love this story!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Well I really liked the first half of the story better but as long as it ended with SxD, I'm happy with it.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Nocturnal Magic chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was so adorable! Love the fluff!
cartoonfreak101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I FIND THIS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD OK! I AM SO PUTTING THIS IN MY FAVORITES! _
DragonEva chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I actully found this a emountaily satisfieying oneshot. Are you sure this is your first?
teen freak chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This was trés cute, especially Sam's ranting abou t her morning misshap. You portrayed Danny pretty well, being the clueless doofus he is.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

TF
silente faery chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I like it:) I found it sweet. While u work best in the morning, I work best at night for some reasonOo oh well. My small piece of critism is that the twist was a little to tight, in my opinion. It'd be better to kind of hint that Danny did like Sam in the beggining...but shocks are nice too;)

Well, I loved the fic:) & have a great day,

-silenteXD
hauntedandbrokenheart chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I LOVED this story. please write more to it! You could write about the dance, Tucker's reactions to it all, and I don't know, maybe start some totally fake rumor among the popular peoples. lol. Well, if you write more or not is up to you but I have only three words to say about your story: It totally ROCKED!

heart
artsydarts chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aw, this was really good. I wish I could make something like this on the spur of the moment. :) Yay!
DecadentPlaything chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aww, this was so cute.. they were a bit OOC, and I always thought that Sam's last name was Manson.. but it was better than the cliche of getting so angry that they have to make out...
The Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Overall a great fic! They were a tad out of character, but I really like how you took a common plot and twisted it to make it better. It wasn't the general 'they get in a fight and kiss/make-up type of fic, it was...better. I can't quite find the words. More in depth, more complicated, yet short and sweet and with everything it needed. Great job!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2