Reviews for Father's Day With Kouichi
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
That. Was. HILARIOUUUUUUUS! XD Loved it. Poor Kouichi. And poor Takuya. I wonder what happened to Burmy and Rog after that…
And it's 'tightest-knit' not tight-knitest'.
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Kousei worst father ever in this fic and that's saying something
That-other-dude chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Interesting...but very funny as well. This practically had me rolling with laughter. Maybe I'm sick and need some of satomi/tomoko's soups...but that bit with the soups was funny. Loved this story
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hahahahah(chokes on grape)... Oh, wow (I'm alright)... Poor Kouichi and Kouji! I feel so bad for them! Hilarious! Great job!
WhiteWolf612 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
cute story love it 10/10 all the ay love kouichi
diana goddess of the moon chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Cute... don't understand why it's only got five reviews. Deserves a lot more. (well, six now)

Just... Kouichi clumsy? Don't really remember that. Maybe you could harp on a bit about his falling down the steps.

Also, you could do well to have some more similarities between father and son (Kouichi, I mean). It's a little vague, and Tomoko's comments seem somewhat far-fetched. Surely there should be something more, maybe have his 'avoiding complexity' thing more obviously related to Kousei's exaggeration of 'quality time'. I don't know, both more likely to resort to denial, or to beat around the bush, avoid things...

Maybe I'm reading too much into this. I'm sorry, I have a tendancy to do that. It's perfectly fine the way it is.
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Love it. Absolutely hilarious.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I would go on, but I'm really too tired... lol This was HILARIOUS! I was laughing my head off! Yay Kimotos! What? You think Minamuras sounds any better? :P Yes. I know. I'm weird. Hey! I'd fit into this family perfectly!

Loved it!

~Child of Healing
digi harpy chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That was very interesting...and really funny. Keep up the good work on your stories.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very cute! I loved the whole thing. Your writing really brings your readers in, and the structure was planned out perfectly. End and begin with first person, follow Kouichi's side mostly with little input from Kouji and Takuya... it was all very nicely done.

My only suggestion would be to show how Kouichi is clumsy. Personally, I can't remember him being clumsy from the show and I would have like to see a little evidence supporting that.

Other than that, it was perfect! Keep up the good work.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This was pretty good. It could've used a little mention of Junpei, just to make it all complete (after all, you mentioned Tomoki), but otherwise, I very much enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed both mothers helping out Kouji. That was cute. Kousei made me want to smack him a few times, but I liked him all the more because of that. Well done!