Reviews for Your Mother Is Who?
Slashbaby chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
hey, I only review stories to point out good things and things people should work on. I don't say things to be mean, Im just trying to help. I think you should know that your story is kinda bad, but it could be a lot better. The people are very OC and not in a good way. Like Jude quitting and it's like okay see ya. That would never happen and the scene at the doctor...that was bad. You should work on discription.
BonesFan21 chapter 9 . 10/25/2006
omg i'm about to read the sequel so here we go, oh yeah great work!
BonesFan21 chapter 8 . 10/25/2006
ok i usually dont review until i'm at the end of what u havce so far but i couldnt stop myself this is such a good fic i mean jommy jommy jommy!
soulgirl85 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
Just read the whole thing... Nice work...
Tommy4eva chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
Aw! Cute ending!
Duddley111 chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
do a SEQUAL please
DustNWind chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
I am ready to read the sequel now...which you just released the first chapter of so you should see yet another review soon. I am glad you had Tommy change his reaction :)
DustNWind chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
I like it. Now I do recognize the story...I've read it already but I just never got around to reviewing for one reason or another. It would be a really odd coincidence for something like that to happen in real life wouldn't it? :)
DustNWind chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That is the kind of reaction I'd expect from Tommy for the most part because he seems more of a run away from problems kind of guy...I think I have read this before but I was just about to check out the sequel and decided to go back just in case and leave a review so at least I know I've read this story and so you can know also :)
Summers-Wind chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Nice dude! Like we talked about; you should totlly do a sequal! My review doesn't really help, but w/ e!

- q
green004 chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
OMG! This chapter made me cry so, so much! But not in a bad way, in a good way! I'm sad to see it end, but I'm happy that you'll have a sequel up soon. Great job! This was awesome! I wonder what your next fanfic will be about. I guess I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else :o)!
green004 chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
OMG! That was so, so good! The only thing that could have made it better was if Tommy and Jude spent the night together. But that wouldn't be realistic now, would it? This chapter rocked! And so do you! Good job! I love this fanfic!
green004 chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
Jude rocks! I'm glad she's found it in her heart to forgive Tommy! I wonder what will happen next...Just kidding. I'm going to read the next chapter right now! Great job!
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
this was great please tell me that you are going to do a sequel I want to know what happens next and if they have a boy or another girl.

Tanya