Reviews for Building Clan Uzumaki
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I thought that hinata was a missing-nin?
Hijokugei chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
OMG The Omake is hilarious.
yumeniai chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
it's so funny and cute, I love it. The story's written really well! Please update!
Goldamon X chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
This is a pretty nice set of stories you have going here. This one in particular is a nice read that i hope to see more of soon.
LadyMononoke756 chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Okay, I think your probably getting tired of my flooding your inbox with nonconstructive reviewing that only serves to tell you that i am actually reading and gushing over your writing every step of the way. So I think I'll just review this story one more time when i get to the end of the last chapter currently posted to save you some reading and reply time.

It's a little cruel what you did to Sakura at the end with the Ichiraku Ramen but I'm sure that's totally in character... i'm not sure Temari would be that blatant about her distain for Sakura

but this chapter is from sakura's point of view after all so maybe it's not really that bad...
LadyMononoke756 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aww

I can't beleive people think of them that way! On the other hand...how else would it look?

Anyway, I'm glad you wrote this story to fill in the gaps 'cause it is a little weird when it just comes out of nowhere in Hyuuga Secret Arts. I like the pace of the story, it feels very natural and the only thing that seems a little OC is Tenten in the Omake but thats all.
Alliriyan chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
Reading this and White Dog Night has been absolutely amazing.

Characterisation is brilliant, the jutsus are cool, nothing was cringingly mushy, you used loads of characters...

Every single mention of Gaara plushies had me cracking up.

And I love the idea of a Kyuubi clone.

And they're the best Naruto fanfics I read so far (granted I haven't read many yet, but your writing has that big stamp of quality).

Thank you!
Adran06 chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Of all the chapters i read, this one deserved the comments i had the best. Tenten being proud of her daughter copying Temari is absolutely hilarious. and so incredibly believable too! Akamaru truely pressed his luck way too far though. He should know by now not to upset Hinata! Definately entertaining. And there should be more of Kyuubi, too! I'd find it interesting to see how a conversation involving him goes, besides just the one with Hinata when she gets marked. BTW, you never did say what her mark was. I was curious about that. Keep up the great work!

TTYL,

Adran
crazdninja chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
kool
Ela-Pace chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Wow. You had me hocked from the first chapter but now... I love this story. I really can't wait to get to the end. Not that I want it to end, I just can't stop wonder what you'll come up with next. The story is interesting and well written. You've made everything fit without taking anyone out of character. It's easy to see you put some work into this. I know “some” is an understatement. I hope to read your other works. If they’re half as good, I'll be in a literary paradise.

-Ela
thsunami chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
your story is good but i think some thinks are a bit off the viallage for one naruto is a hero to the viallage around that time because a goos example is the battle in the chunin exams where naruto faought hard aginst neji and one and simply beating him but showing him hope. The viallage cheered for him and the instructor was amazed by him, it's the older generation that fears him but his generation respects him and beyond that adores him thanks to koduhamaru and his charm children love him.

About hinnata you forgot to explain that missing nin part and it's reprocutions and why is akamaru with hinnata and will he have children for the new clan?

And to be honest after that espectacle with kyuubi i can not belive that the younger generation wont idolise him as a hero because of everything he has done and with that curse not to mention as he grows older more and more deamon charkra can enter ion his system and not become a berserker.

The other question while i can understand your iews with sakura and naruto but lee? i know he the only other one that would love her as much but still i really can't see her falling for him looks for one ( naruto is actually very attractive especially after growing mussle fabio anyone, second he is louder then naruto and almost never relax,s hell naruto is not always laughing and does have a deep personality that he only shows to those close to him not to mention he has a internal wisdom that changes people for the better. naruto can enter hell and make deamons into saints zabuza anyone? Naruto is goal orianted and obsersive ghe comands respect with time. lee sexuality is questionable even if he proclaims his love for sakura a guy who acts like the final seen in casablanca with his sensei every little time. Lee is not a bad person hell he is a great person the demands respect but somehow them together i still find it odd ) in the end it does not matter it is your playground not mine.

And what about suske ( i hate the guy but the whole body stealing thing ) and orihcimaru just won't forget his hatred

for the viallage or what about the atasuki they still want kyuubi not to mention why the want the power of all the tailed demons in the frist place?

just a few lose ends thats all but nice story
MisSs005 chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
Aww.. great chap! OMG! Especially the last part made a grin appear on my face. Hope you'll keep on writin', 'cause it's definitely worth it.
loaned chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
Ah, still a great story!. I can't wait for the next chapter!. The omake's are quite good and it's interesting how you're putting together the clan and it's history. Good job and keep up the good work!
Shiakou chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
I should feel sorry for Neji.
the grey mage chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
how old are they in this chapter? and when did Kyuubi get a clone? ah well.

is their house huge or just a moderate size? and when you gonna have gaara come in? as narutos kids god parent? and when did hinata get akumaru? i might be stupid for asking this and will have to go back a few chapters. keep up the great work.

oh. will this story have anymore missions or will it become a everyday life time of naruto? or will it end on the day his kid[s] are born?