Reviews for Looked As Though
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
thats mean! Why can't they stay together?
kandita chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This should have been a 2 shot
Lastine chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Loved it!

Thank you!
DreizehnAngels chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hi there! i love kibahina and gaahina, it's awesome that you love those pairings too! this is a great story! especially the comparison, and the ending, which is a lot more realistic than fanfics that go "and they lived happily ever after". but still, it'd be fluffier if they did.

FANTASTIC WORK KEEP IT UP (:
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This was beautifully written; every part of the story was vivid and intriguing. It was truly a pleasure to read an author with such a wonderful writing style, and no less about my favorite (unrealistic, I agree) pairing. :DD
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
this story was amazing! this is my first time reading a Gaa/Hina fic like this and it was really good, great job!
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow...just wow. That was beautifully written, and the ending was so heartbreakingly sweet I actually cried a bit. You really made the pairing work, which most people do half-heartedly, and kept them in character the whole way through. Any chance of a sequel?
Piisa chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
x.x *wipes nosebleed* So good! how can you write in this way?

Anyway...you lazy author! When are you going to continue "what do you see when you look at me"? I?m slowly dieing..I need that fic! please update it soon...
Tw33ty JR chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
i LUVED it! it was AWESOME! man, imma freak -blushes-
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
very well done
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I officially like Gaa/Hina as a pair. I've thought of them as a couple but it's perfect if you think about it. It's kinda like Sasu/Naru. They are total opposites yet drawn together. I know that sounds like a messed up proverb but it's my way of saying. I LOVED IT!
rosethorn715 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
*claps* that was the best..ever. i dont usually like lemons but that was so good. nice word play -
Eddi chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Good shot
chibismiles5266 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i love those couples. and gaara /hina is just plain good. i dont think i can say no to that. YAY for gaara/ hina!
Etheara chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
For once, I don't have much to say... I'm so dazed...the writing and emotions that you envoke in me with your writing...

You definetly have talent. No, wrong word. A gift. I,ve read all of your fics and the result is the same. I'm left with such wonder at how there are excellent writers like you out there. But most importantly, I can't wait to read whatever ideas pop into your head next. You certainly have a knack for them...

P.S: I hope you've noticed (although, it's obvious)that I'm calm this time. I actually remembered to take my medication this time. NEVER ,under any circumstances, EVER feed cheescake pie to this authoress unless you want to lose your head.

~Toodles!~