Reviews for Anecdotes
Thanks for writing, though I know you probably won't update again this is a cute story! Thanks!
Krishka chapter 11 . 4/3
It's a nice story. Though complete in its own sense, if you would continue it would be great, as I would seriously like to see them as a normal nameless family.
Have a good day :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
It's cute you know Japanese enough to utilize it in your story and use it correctly, but it is a bit distracting to use full sentences of Japanese in English written five. One or two words are fine if cleverly placed and you obviously have made yourself well-versed in the culture but when you write like that and with all those footnotes it takes away from the story just a bit. To be fully immersed I mean.
flornoir chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
I've always loved this story, but I never could understand why Sasuke thought the baby could be Gaara's...
teme chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
tupid shit
The Funky Potato chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like your writing style.
Simple, neat yet complex.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
ohhh what a cute baby it sooooooo cuuuttee...
well anyway great story keep it up
Sasukexmyha chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
No! Why you stop!?
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
this was really, really good. How could Sasuke think that Hinata cheated on him?
And does Gaara like her, or something?
Anyway, please update soon. I wish your chapters were longer, but oh well.
Update Soon. Please.
Anon chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Interesting plot but the pacing needs work. The Japanese words are also unnecessary and distracting, it is inconsistent with rest of the dialogue.
shadow of the lost chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Gah! So cute! Are you going to add on to this? I sure hope so!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
omg this is so awesome!
you won't continue? it's a pity, it's a really beautiful fanfiction.
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
This is seriously one of the best Sasuhina stories I have ever read. I love your simplistic style of writing, it befits their relationship. I loved the question over Hinata's fidelity and Gaara's obvious interest in her! I really hope you update this, though I guess it's unlikely. I think what I like best with this is that it seems so realistic (if that's the right word) the way that they have not fallen in love but that there is the suggestion that they could.

The Japanese phrases are really good too, it makes it seem more authentic.

Sorry for such a long review!

-Sasha