Reviews for Anecdotes
So cute but can we see some Narusaku and kibaino moments too please
Ayat chapter 4 . 5/6
really nice and indirectly informative, loved reading it and the glossary part as well :)
Write longer chapters please
Ruby Zamora chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
It's amazing, I'm a Sasuhina fan and this was just amazing, your a great writer. So much detail and knowledge, you're great!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
If you were in high school when you wrote this (which I'm guessing you were based off your AN) then you were so talented for such a young age. The wisdom of your words and the emotions that you wrote with are beautiful. I'm sorry you never finished your story but I love what you have had written! It was a touching and beautiful story and thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Thanks for writing, though I know you probably won't update again this is a cute story! Thanks!
Krishka chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
It's a nice story. Though complete in its own sense, if you would continue it would be great, as I would seriously like to see them as a normal nameless family.
Have a good day :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
It's cute you know Japanese enough to utilize it in your story and use it correctly, but it is a bit distracting to use full sentences of Japanese in English written five. One or two words are fine if cleverly placed and you obviously have made yourself well-versed in the culture but when you write like that and with all those footnotes it takes away from the story just a bit. To be fully immersed I mean.
flornoir chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
I've always loved this story, but I never could understand why Sasuke thought the baby could be Gaara's...
teme chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
tupid shit
The Funky Potato chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like your writing style.
Simple, neat yet complex.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
ohhh what a cute baby it sooooooo cuuuttee...
well anyway great story keep it up
Sasukexmyha chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
No! Why you stop!?
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
this was really, really good. How could Sasuke think that Hinata cheated on him?
And does Gaara like her, or something?
Anyway, please update soon. I wish your chapters were longer, but oh well.
Update Soon. Please.