Reviews for Anecdotes
The Funky Potato chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like your writing style.
Simple, neat yet complex.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
ohhh what a cute baby it sooooooo cuuuttee...
well anyway great story keep it up
Sasukexmyha chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
No! Why you stop!?
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
this was really, really good. How could Sasuke think that Hinata cheated on him?
And does Gaara like her, or something?
Anyway, please update soon. I wish your chapters were longer, but oh well.
Update Soon. Please.
Anon chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Interesting plot but the pacing needs work. The Japanese words are also unnecessary and distracting, it is inconsistent with rest of the dialogue.
shadow of the lost chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Gah! So cute! Are you going to add on to this? I sure hope so!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
omg this is so awesome!
you won't continue? it's a pity, it's a really beautiful fanfiction.
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
This is seriously one of the best Sasuhina stories I have ever read. I love your simplistic style of writing, it befits their relationship. I loved the question over Hinata's fidelity and Gaara's obvious interest in her! I really hope you update this, though I guess it's unlikely. I think what I like best with this is that it seems so realistic (if that's the right word) the way that they have not fallen in love but that there is the suggestion that they could.

The Japanese phrases are really good too, it makes it seem more authentic.

Sorry for such a long review!

-Sasha
Cat chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Lived it!
crookshiesgmail.com chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
That was awwsome!

I liked the japanese lessons too

i hope youre gonna write some more

i look forward for a next chap

gambatte!
Only One True God - Jesus chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
I think that You should not use Japanese words in the fic.

It makes it very difficult to read even if you put the meaning at the bottom.

We waste time scrolling down and up to see the meaning.

You should also develop the plot more.

Overall a good fic.
Heise chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
Omg you debated policy? Awesome :D My forensics coach wants me to do Lincoln Douglas next year but I kind of want a partner. Plus LD topics confuse the crap out of me. -_-
baka dark chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
This story was pretty good I liked it. And I have to agree with some of your A/N's. I appreciate you making the stories short. Usually I dont get on often but I do it when I have time and read fanfics. Im glad this one was worth my time. You have a good story line and Sasuke and Hinata are not that OOC but from time to time the japanese words added into the stories are a bit irritating but since you did warn us in the beginning of the story so I guess its fine. And I love the Sasuke and Hinata Fluff. The best one I've seen so far, others fanfics I read either make Hinata or Sasuke go overboard. Well Love YA.! :P

And I appreciate you telling what those Japanese words mean.
in your dreams as well chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
when r they ganna fall in love they dont even talk 2 each other butits a good story update plzz