Reviews for All in a Day's Work
June Odyssey chapter 28 . 9/28/2011
It was a great story I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
sheppardlover928 chapter 28 . 5/9/2011
Good story-but was disappointed at the ending. John had promised the entity at the ruin that he would return the locket when his team was safe. I dont understand the dark almost malevolent connection, only that it would be dangerous in the wrong hands...since John is pure of heart and righteous-it seemed wrong that it brought out the worst in John. Anyway, I thought he didnt even really try to stop Woolsey from taking the locket and the exchange was too quick and simple... It would be really great for a sequel, but its been a few years and it doesnt look like your muse is inspiring you to continue...Sad cause this story has so much more potential! :(
Begoogled chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
I wonder if this information that was downloaded into John's brain will provide them with clues on how to obtain the locket? Well, now all of them were badly hurt during this story, and I get the feeling that there's more to come.
Begoogled chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Yay, she's saved. Although I wonder how you can perform CPR while still in the water, but I guess it works. Now I'm sure there will be a test two...
Begoogled chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Oh, that's mean! But of course we like to see John struggle with this one. Maybe Elizabeth can find a way out on her own?
Begoogled chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
The plot thickens! Your writing style is also more flowing than in the beginning, very good pacing.
Begoogled chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
At least we know they're serious about their intentions. I like the Indiana Jones ruins.
Begoogled chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
You wouldn't kill her. But I did like this chapter! It was sweet, but not too much, because that can kill a story. They're good friends, though. And I'm glad John still is working on an escape.
Begoogled chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Poor Rodney, yes... but it makes for an interesting chapter! You write our cynical scientist very well. I like his grumbling :)
Begoogled chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
I guess I was wrong. I like it that the bad guys are... bad :)
Begoogled chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Sounds like there are two factions. Maybe a religious order of some kind? The girl reminded me of that group of Ancients who wanted to ascend, and John got stuck with them.
Begoogled chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Good to see John strong, even if he's hurt. He would crack a joke, because he certainly doesn't like things to become emotional.I hope Elizabeth keeps her cool, and will be able to hide them from the enemy. Rodney is his usual self, and I like that.
Begoogled chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hmm, interesting. I always like stories where Elizabeth joins the team. And you got us right into the action, nice.
sillimiss chapter 28 . 1/23/2008
i loved this story. seriously, its one of the best written stories i've read in a long time. and i liked the ending, with it leaving a possibility for a sequel. by the way, i think that you should make a sequel. it would be a hit!

great job!

iMiSsYsIlLiVaN!
belanna30 chapter 28 . 1/4/2008
it's a lot of work, but a great story, regardless. congrats!