Reviews for Fifty Pills
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
...I can't even utter a word. The last two sentences really kills.
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh...so Vodka was killed. Could you make another interesting story about her taking revenge on the organization? And Kaito Kid's involvement in this story was a very good decision.
Anyway,good luck on your future.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Tissues? Anyone? A few gallons of ice cream, some chocolates and maybe cake, make it an extra big one...

That was really, whew! I mean, wow...

So in the end she actually did it to get revenge on Vodka.. Brilliant, just brilliant. Especially the part where you finally reveal the scene of Shinichi's death.. Let me just huddle in a corner and cry my heart out again..

Okay, I'm good for another thirty seconds, Awesome work!
rana2001 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow..just wow...
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Bravo! So heartbreaking... So perfect.. I have no words save that you had made me cry. I love it.
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was well written with a good plot, and everything tied together very neatly... I loved the emotion, especially the end.

*favorites*
Skyfell chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
So beautiful... I'm speechless... but not tearless...
Cathy Daine chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This story is beautifully written and manages to be true to the characters. The tone and descriptions are faultless. It actually gave me shivers reading this story and I can't tell whether it's because of her brokenness or his brokenness.

Conan that baka. Always the protector. Always the fighter. I cry for Haibara though. Her refusal to let him face everything alone. Sorrow seems too soft of a word. Grief or rather anguish seems more fitting.

It is a fantastic story. I've read it again and again and still my heart aches every time. Well done.
FaytEnder chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was so beautifully written.

And I'm not surprised, this is you and I'll read anything that you write

I can honestly see Ai eventually going after the one who kills Conan.

And on top of it it was CXA.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
O.O Oh my... -shakes head- God, that was really sad!
Solera chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aww what a very sad story but really nicely done... it's too sad that Conan died though, well put that aside, if that were to happen either Ai or Ran would be the ones to take revenge fully and that was just plain awesome! yippee Ai killed Gin yey... (still has tears on her eyes)
wayupi chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
wow, its my first time to read a story with second person point of view in DC and I have to say: what a great fic!

my godness, this story is so well written, dark, angst, and (I cant think another words rught now) BEAUTIFULL!

excellent. and u made me begin to think that KidxAi might be interesting, and I cant help that I begin to like the idea to be real xD

neewayz.. LuV your story!
Fredryck chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow...I liked this. So angsty. It really seems what Ai would do if something happened to Conan. And I did't expect that at the end, the real revenge was against Vodka, not Gin. Good Job! :)
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
wow...how shocking. But I could see it happening and - ah, my eyes are watering. Very nicely written. Let's hope this isn't your last DC fanfic.
Hikari-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I greatly applaud you for this, not only for the believable plot and great description & writing, but also for using the second person perspective very powerfully and effectively. I've always thought second person was the hardest to write, but I think you did a really good job with this. It's very said that Conan's died ( but I really like the concept that Ai would be the one to take down Gin in the end. Thanks for a great read!