Reviews for Flour and Flowers
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
me gusta mucho
In Love With Technology chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
cute! u should make a second chapter.
look at the stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Lol, adorable. Love Zekepay.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i loved it! it was so funny, it was awesome! i love the pairing zekepay! i loved this so much!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
that was so cute i loved it. i'd hate to haveto eat those cookies 2
BlackDragon733 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw! I love SharpayZeke too.
westpoints chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Sharpayright on.

Yeah, that's it, because I'm trying to restrain myself from a fangirl SQUEE-Oh...damn.
UnsureAgain chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Your Sharpay!wit is great; I just love this because it's Sharpay being a bitch and being nice together, and it's in character and so fantastic!
CaramelToffeeFudge chapter 1 . 12/28/2006

I LOVE you can see on my screen name

Keep up the good work, and do another one, one-shot or full story

Once agaiN WEL DONE!
BollywoodRocks chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This was really cute! I really love Zekepay, but not many people write about them. After Troyella, they are my favorite copule. I hope they stay together for the second movie!
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was so freaking adorable. I really love the way you've characterized Zeke/Sharpay. In fictions, as far as I've noticed, Zeke's normally the one to freak out or mess up, but I love how you tricked us into thinking that was what were getting here, only to reverse the whole cliche. Great job.
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
hahaha lol sharpay cant bake! it was cute, extremely fluffy, it almost gave me a cavity! it was fabulous, though.
whitelilies chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I love ZekeSharpe .

Even though they got like...10 seconds of movie time? But anyhow, they're really cute, just like this oneshot. I found them to be very IC ~ Sharpe's personality hasn't changed much even after she's started to go out with him _
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
oh, nice french! i loved it, im really into zepay lately.
theperfectrhyme chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I love this! It's just so cute and it literally made me smile as I was reading this. I liked that you used Zeke in this since he isn't this hugely known character in HSM or even fanfiction. I feel like the characterization just clicks in this. i've never seen this side to Sharpay and yet it makes sense to me.