Reviews for Casualties
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
love it
fifimom chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
great story. thanks for writing and sharing.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Finished this tonight- finally- real life has been busy! Must say I really really enjoyed it and your look into the Winchester family dynamic!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This story was rec'd at Live Journal community Supernatural Storyfinders- and the first chapter is so intense and has me hooked- can't wait to read part two!
IamThePasserby chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
great job. well worth reading, and just what i'd been looking for when i was desperate for some good quality fanfiction. thanks.
mouse8 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
This is one of the best Supernatural stories I've read, beautifully written and wonderful characterisation. Just loved it!
jp123 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Great story

THANKS
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Yup, this story is one of my new favorites, I already know that I will be rereading it way too many times!

Hurt Winchesters are wonderful, hurt Dean is beautiful.

We so rarely get to see him stripped bare and vulnerable but when he's injured we get to see his pain, his fears, his failures.

You did an amazing job writing this story, watching Dean's tough shell crack and than crumble to reveal all of his hidden insecurities and hurts...it was heartbreaking.

Loved it, loved it, loved it! You rock!
Majs chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Just wanted to help you get more reviews... I so don't understand why you haven't got any more than you have. That's just crazy! You have written a really good story. It never felt boring, and I just couldn't stop reading it. My only suggestion for it (like other reviewers, as I can see) would be if you had broken it into more chapters. But nothings wrong with your story, that's just perfect. Now I'm just wondering if you have written anything else? I'm off to find out... :P
Nana56 chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Terrific story and very well done! I loved it. Might have been a little easier to read if broken up into more chapters, but that's my ONLY suggestion...otherwise - perfect. Thanks for the ride.
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Wow. This story was an absolute joy to read (and it took me quite awhile). I loved all the Dean and Sammy angst. I'm addicted to it so this story was like crack. Pastor Jim and Joshua were developed nicely.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it. I can't wait to read more of your work.
NC Girl chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Overall, I think this is a great story. It kept me reading even when I was so exhausted that I could barely keep my eyes open. :) The dialogue between the characters was extremely well done and you did a great job developing the character of Joshua. My only suggestion is to watch the grammar and punctuation. There are a few places where those kinds of errors made the passages confusing. But again, overall it was great! Thank you for taking the time to write and post this. I really enjoyed it.
windfire26 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
hey great story one of the best...enough to keep me hooked...suprising it's only got 15 reviews so far, but yeah...also loved how dean was the one getting hurt this time...it was a very refreshing change, i mean dont get me wrong, reading about sammy getting hurt is great lol, but so many fanfics are all like that.
Brenny chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
okay..THIS one is my new Fav.! story.. i think it's great, good job, keep it up!
breezyyy chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
this story is one of the best Supernatural fics i have read in a long time! Iam really surprised that it has so few reviews, but its still kind of new. Im lost on words at how to discribe how great it is, and all that i like about it. Mostly beacuse i like it all! you did such a brilliant job, you have all the characters down, the needed details for the hunt, just everything that intails a great stroy! Really!

I think you should write a another story, because your an amazing writer! Please!