Reviews for Serendipity
Lillyc940 chapter 22 . 7/17
You, sir (or ma'm), habe my respect for putting the domestic violence hotline in the chapter :)
sbmcneil chapter 25 . 1/15
Hermione is a horribly selfish, immature person. She's just making up reasons to stay with her abusive, worthless husband so she can pretend she didn't fail. Viktor could do much better than her.
BadLuckVixen13 chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
I read the beginning of this chapter and cried at work. Thank you for putting the message out there. So many people don't get to hear it.
SpoilMeToDeathSweetheart chapter 36 . 5/7/2016
I know it has been a while since this got out, but lately I got an odd craving for krumione fics and it has been kinda difficult to fin long nice ones. Anyway I just wanted to say that this is one of them! I liked the story and really wish there were more like this.
InvisiblePuppeteer chapter 36 . 9/17/2015
Wow...just...wow. That was simply amazing! This story has to be one of the most amazing Viktor/Hermione pairing ever posted. Its so well done! I found it intriguing because of all the layers and how true the characters were to the originals. Hermione doesn't just up and give up on the marriage-I enjoyed how devoted she was, even if it was for all the wrong reasons. The way you portrayed her stuggle was realistic and heart-wrenching. As for Viktor, he was perfect too. He was believable and absolutely human.
You did such a great job on this story and I am veyond excited that I found it. You have a talent for writing and it shows. This was masterfully done and I know that I'll be rereading this many times.
-Ever yours,
The Invisible Puppeteer
Arabella Prince chapter 36 . 1/5/2015
one word: wow.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
Loved it! :D There is way too few good Viktor/Hermione stories out here :(
madsbouc chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
This was a great story. I love and think that in the harry potter series, Hermione and Viktor should have been together to the end. All the other stories on Viktor and Hermione have not been fin ished, at least this one was.
A woman chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
Thank you for the note you put at the beginning of this chapter.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
i love him so much. you write such amazing characters
Amie01 chapter 36 . 1/18/2013
Damn I loved that story. Probably the best I've read on here yet, and i've read literally thousands :L
Lady Rosette chapter 36 . 1/10/2013
Wonderful story! You should write more about this pair!
beautifuletdown2700 chapter 36 . 7/22/2012
This story has made my heart just ache. It was beautiful and I absolutely loved it. Thank you!
Vaneesa85 chapter 36 . 3/11/2012
Loved this story
Frankie Downing chapter 36 . 12/20/2011
That was so sweet! An excellent story.