Reviews for IRIA: The Soul Of Silence Special Edition
Purple Kunoichi chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I enjoyed every single part of it. I can see why this is getting so many reviews!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
This story of yours is very nicely written! Great job writing this fic! I think I'll add this to my faves. You don't mind, do you? :P
Shawty chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Hi KM! Well, when I first saw your story on the top list I was so happy! Even though..you re-editted it. I only have one question to that. Which chapters you edit so far? If by any chance, can you tell me. Thanks. Oh by the way, keep updating! p
loona chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
i can understand why you wanted to rewite this stoy but i wasn't expecting something like this. that was amazing and so discriptive and so much better than older, but still good version. it got me really excited to read through the story again when it's all redone. hurry and finish!
shawty88 chapter 14 . 8/18/2004
hey, i like dis stowwie of urs...very descriptive and awesome.

i'm actually glad that uve wrote dis stowwie cuz after i watched the movie about 2 yrs ago, ive been waitin so long to get more info bout the movie...now u've helped me by writing dis great fic of urs...thanx a lot...but i wished that u can UPDATE ASAP! hehe...plz...aite payce out!

shawty
oldwolf chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
She's gonna kill them both, Kaz and Fujikuro, and maybe Bob too if she thinks he's holding something back from her.
oldwolf chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Talk about annoying, Iria hate's to have *anyone* save her, the only way it could have been worse is if it was Fujikuro who pulled her fat out of the fire.
oldwolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
This promises to be interesting, a Hunter apprentice, on par with Iria, out for blood is not a pleasent thing.
JOSH chapter 13 . 11/15/2003
This story has turned out real well. In many ways it would make a great sequel I'd love to see. I hope to read more in the near future.
Kie Hikuir chapter 13 . 10/16/2003
Please update I've been waiting for almost a year now and it's killing me
Kie chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
I really enjoy this story and your pictures are great. I'm a big Iria fan and have been keeping up with your story. I noticed that it's been a long time sence you put up the next chp and i really want to know what is going to happen with Kazon. I like the whole love thing between Iria and Kaz and I thimk it a great idia I LOVE IT! I also noticed that kaz is modeled after Trunks from Dragon Ball Z and that's real cool. Please put out the next chp soon ;) ._.

Kie
Yuki-onna chapter 11 . 4/26/2003
This story realy captivates me. It's 4/26 and I noticed you haven't been writting much more with it I would like to know the end. The chactors are great and I beging you to writ more on the stroy
teiaiel chapter 11 . 2/19/2003
You're such a meany! You better update soon or else.

I kill you, you can't write anymore, can you?
Shannyn L chapter 12 . 8/24/2002
I love this story! Please don't stop so soon! Despite the fact that I think Iria should be a little better at her job than you've made her out to be, I think you're a great writer! If I offended you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! I really do love the way you write! UPDATE PLEASE!
Aloria chapter 9 . 8/16/2002
neee! I'm so sorry for neglecting this fic! *cry* Poor Gren! I hate what happened to him in the anime!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »