Reviews for Homeless Heart
Jac Danvers chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
This story is fabulous! Probably one of the best Conmama fics out there! You wrote a fabulous story, and are a great author! Hope to see more out of you someday!
HotChilliGriffin chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
Absolutely incredible. This is the first conmama fic I've read, and it was definitely worth it. It was captivating, and I read the entire thing at once.
fee-kh chapter 16 . 4/2/2007
That was almost unbearably romantic, but in a good, real-life, that is something that could have happened to my mom and dad way. And seeing as you mentioned liking us mentioning which lines we liked best I thought I would tell you:

He wasn’t sure when the gradual shift had occurred. It made him think of Pangea. Something he had learned in science class when he was a boy. Once according to some scientist all the continents had been joined together until some earthquake or explosion had blown them all apart, drifting off on their own. Settling to form North America or Asia. Except he knew where he was going, unlike the drifting fragments of land. He knew he was heading to Claire.

Have to say that was the best thing I have read in ages. Just adore it. And this is going on my favourites list.

And I just love the last chapter. At first I thought it was Claire in the car with sawyer until you of course reveal that it isn't. Lovely.
impeccableblahs chapter 17 . 12/22/2006
i loved this chapter.

i wasn't expecting a sudden span of them growing up and everything. it was awesome. and i loved how it centered mostly on kayla but it wasn't like, all her or anything.

god. you've made me a conmama for life.

thanks for that :]
XxSophiexX chapter 17 . 12/17/2006
Aww how sweet. I love the ending although I am quite upset that it has ended, anyway I love it and would like to see some more Conmamma lovin' lol
JimmyP chapter 17 . 12/17/2006
That was absolutly fantastic! Probably one of the best Lost stories I've read...ever! Can't wait for your next work.

Carry on Writing

James
Aria DeLoncray chapter 17 . 12/15/2006
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved how you ended this story.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 16 . 12/6/2006
Aw I adore this story. You write ConMama so brilliantly with a really wonderful heart. I cannot wait to see how you wrap it all up. This fic made me smile when I really needed it so thank you so much!
Shannon101 chapter 16 . 12/6/2006
OMG thank you so much for updating, you knew what was going to happen NO ONE else DID I can't believe you left it that long OMG
Torithy chapter 16 . 12/4/2006
I really love this! Strange since I'm definitely a Charlie/Claire fan and I was gutted that they broke up in this and even more so that Charlie died, but ConMama intrigues me and this is well written. Great job on it! :)
impeccableblahs chapter 16 . 12/4/2006
that was quite possibly the most saddest thing i've ever read. but i liked it though. its real. i mean, not everything in life can make a 7th Heaven turn around.

the ending was cute and typically sawyer. and your layla, aaron moments are always the sweetest things. i can expect so smile when reading them. heh. update soon, pretty please :]
Aria DeLoncray chapter 16 . 12/4/2006
Good chapter! I'm glad Claire's okay. Update soon.
impeccableblahs chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
oh yeh, i'm so glad to have internet back again.

and i bet you wondering why i hadn't reviewed yet :]

i'm probablly your most loyal reviewee.

anyway i'll begin complimenting shortly after my tantrum panic...

SWEET CANTALOPE! CLAIRE'S IN THE HOSPITAL?

I JUST KNOW IT'S HER. IT HAS TO BE. AND I'M BETTING MY MONEY ON PREGGER COMPLICATIONs. BECAUSE I ALSO JUST KNOW THAT AS WELL.

OR YA KNOW MAYBE SAYID WAS HIT BY A VOLTSWAGEN.. THE DRIVER BEING A CRAZY DURANGED JACK?

yeh, okay well that was just stupid. aw, man, and now i feel bad. i love sayid V_V shame shame on me.

tantrem panic has deceased...

you write so.. ugh! i'm jealous. don't talk to me. wait.. you can't lol another ugh!

but okay i love how you described the moment right before she told him. especially the sponge bob bit, oh and after that the "i love you daddy" from layla. so incredibly sweet.

please, you've got to do this one thing for me.

update in like five minutes lol alright no.. maybe in a few hours? tomorrow? three days? seriously :] i can't wait for more, as i think i must always say to each of your chapters.

i mean this when i say/type it.

if your words were crack, and snort them in a heartbeat :]

ADDICT

sawyers going to make a hot daddy.. ermm... i mean a great wonderful daddy. mixed with a side of DILF...

ugh.

i would write more.

but my mom just made a really gross meal, and i feel it is my duty as a somewhat looned daughter to complain, cause utter chaos, and possibly give it to my dog. and okay..if he doesn't eat... you know it taste like ! ##%

i must tell you that you by the way. that your story is the only LOST fic i read anymore. the others i've given up on..
Girl Who Writes chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
OMG, I was such a fan of this fic on Lost-Forum and now I've found it here! :dances: This is a very evil cliffhanger to leave us with _ You definitely need to continue on.
mcrrules089 chapter 15 . 11/3/2006
Argh that was so mean doing another cliffhanger! But the chapter was so good! UPDATE SON!