Reviews for Sanctuary of Time
PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS IS FANTASTIC
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
please update!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Very sad this hasn't been updated. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.
kalani.gapido chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Such an awesome story one of the best time travel ones since none really touch on the Vong situation, they always want to got from Rebellion era to Clone Wars but this one goes from Vong Era to Clone Wars which is cool. Perhaps youll remember you were writing this?
Beatrice Otter chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
If it hasn't been updated in five and a half years, I suppose it never will be ... such a shame, I do enjoy what there is of it!
Regin chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
divad relffehs chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
This has been a rather excellent read. It is a shame that you haven't continued it.
shyd1 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
This is still as amazing as the first time a read it. I hope there's more to come!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
It's been so long since this fic has been updated. I guess it's been abandoned? I have so many questions! How will Jaina deal with Palpatine? What will Anakin's reaction be to Jaina and Ben being his grandchildren? How will he find out? What will happen to Jaina and Ben after everything is said and done (hopefully, Palpatine dead and the threat gone)? I wish this would update. :(
CloudyDream chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
This was lovely. Any chances of an update? Still, thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
klester1987c chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
PLEASE continue
Miss Mustang chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Oh! This is too good! If you are still around... please, please, please continue! I really want to see what happens.
Takai-taka chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
No that was just getting good...I can't wait for the next chapter plz hurry !
Thot84 chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Well, what an awesome start: the setting (Jaina Ben in the past) and personally appreciate the way you incorporate into the past in a slower pase than in other stories, because in cost cases it's just the "surprised for one chapter and than everything is okay" way.

Sorry to see, that it will probably be not continued, since there hasn't been any progress in 4 years.
Less Wrong chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Might've been interesting, if it had been completed - slow to get started, though I might not have any right to complain.