Reviews for Escape
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I love the moments when Sam and Dean are together and Dean shows what an awesome and giving big brother he's always been to Sam. No one means more than Sam to him.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
that was really sweet and really well written!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Good fic!
lucym chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
very cute! of course dean jumps in to save sam despite getting injured himself. love the brotherly love, lol! nice work.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Sweet :]

I about had a heart attack when Dean passed out. I mean, I knew you wouldn't really hurt him or anything, but still.

And then that line! "Dean would recover, like always." I wanted to start bawling. That's just so sad! -wahsobsob-

But -sniffle- I really like the story. -watery-eyed smile-
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aww big brother Dean to the rescue. I love reading stories like this.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
How sweet. Of course, who does Dean go to to escape? Especially after Sammy leaves for college. I love how close their relationship is and how Dean understands Sam.

Great job with this, B.J.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Cool. Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Anora chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
X) Cute. I love :D
Onari chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I loved it. Great work!

CrazyDeanGiiirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I loved this story! It was in character, well written and aw, so sweet! Loved the brotherly love in this fic! Amazing! Keep up the good work, Curlybear! :) Thanks for this loveliness. (is that spelled right?) Wai!
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Funnily enough I had a similar scene through my head a few nights ago, except it was more a cliff and they were the age they are in the show and ... bleh I'll stop babbling.

Cute fic, good job!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
aw. that was cute. the end really was aw.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aw very nice! And great catch by Dean cause that fall would have hurt Sam more than Dean got hurt catching him.