Reviews for When Plot Bunnies Attack
Kstar101 chapter 70 . 11/27/2014
Wow, just wow... I had always expected that the bunnies existed but never to this extent!
Kstar101 chapter 39 . 10/7/2014
sometimes I can't help but wonder at the sanity of writters... my condolinces.

kstar101
Kstar101 chapter 31 . 10/7/2014
oh my gosh! I haven't laughed this hard in forever, and I'm not even half way through the story.
VFell4 chapter 69 . 4/6/2014
Oh Lennon. I don't think I will ever be able to predict what you do. I take my hat off to you Techie- I've had so much fun reading this fic and I can't wait to read the sequel.
VFell4 chapter 62 . 4/6/2014
I hope Cupcake and the other Muses will be alright. I mean, yah, there was some attempted murder here and there, but no one got hurt did they? *Realizes that Lennon WAS shot* Well, no one DIED.
VFell4 chapter 56 . 4/6/2014
Please be alive Madison! Also, Rodney IS the worst dressed man in the Pegasus Galaxy. I mean, even Zelenka dresses better!
VFell4 chapter 54 . 4/6/2014
Did you ever get published? I would love to see something you wrote!
VFell4 chapter 53 . 4/6/2014
Even if it was a gift, she wouldn't have know what page it was on... Unless someone sent it to her along with the catalog saying she could exchange it if she wanted?
Fell4 chapter 50 . 4/6/2014
Poor Zelenka! I would hate to go what he just went through- and I'm a girl!
Fell4 chapter 37 . 4/6/2014
Abbot and Costello are brilliant! I have way too many of their movies
Fell4 chapter 36 . 4/6/2014
If you never want to lose your work again, use Google docs. It saves as you write and so if your computer dies and you haven't saved anything (or you did but your computer crashes) it is still all safely up in a cloud just waiting for you to get computer/internet access again.
Fell4 chapter 33 . 4/3/2014
Woops- look!s like I need to go back and read the SG1 plot bunny one. I knew there was one in that universe but I thought it was after this one.
Fell4 chapter 31 . 4/3/2014
Breaking nails really does suck. Oh, what I would do to awe Lennon in that shirt! XD
Fell4 chapter 30 . 4/3/2014
Come on! Who can resist a light saber? D&D? Awesome! Huh, I didn't think Lennon was organized enough to be a DM but I guess she is detail oriented enough
Fell4 chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
Lennon and McKay alone hh. Sounds like the perfect recipe for a... Surprise attack of the sues!