Reviews for When Plot Bunnies Attack
VFell4 chapter 69 . 4/6
Oh Lennon. I don't think I will ever be able to predict what you do. I take my hat off to you Techie- I've had so much fun reading this fic and I can't wait to read the sequel.
VFell4 chapter 62 . 4/6
I hope Cupcake and the other Muses will be alright. I mean, yah, there was some attempted murder here and there, but no one got hurt did they? *Realizes that Lennon WAS shot* Well, no one DIED.
VFell4 chapter 56 . 4/6
Please be alive Madison! Also, Rodney IS the worst dressed man in the Pegasus Galaxy. I mean, even Zelenka dresses better!
VFell4 chapter 54 . 4/6
Did you ever get published? I would love to see something you wrote!
VFell4 chapter 53 . 4/6
Even if it was a gift, she wouldn't have know what page it was on... Unless someone sent it to her along with the catalog saying she could exchange it if she wanted?
Fell4 chapter 50 . 4/6
Poor Zelenka! I would hate to go what he just went through- and I'm a girl!
Fell4 chapter 37 . 4/6
Abbot and Costello are brilliant! I have way too many of their movies
Fell4 chapter 36 . 4/6
If you never want to lose your work again, use Google docs. It saves as you write and so if your computer dies and you haven't saved anything (or you did but your computer crashes) it is still all safely up in a cloud just waiting for you to get computer/internet access again.
Fell4 chapter 33 . 4/3
Woops- look!s like I need to go back and read the SG1 plot bunny one. I knew there was one in that universe but I thought it was after this one.
Fell4 chapter 31 . 4/3
Breaking nails really does suck. Oh, what I would do to awe Lennon in that shirt! XD
Fell4 chapter 30 . 4/3
Come on! Who can resist a light saber? D&D? Awesome! Huh, I didn't think Lennon was organized enough to be a DM but I guess she is detail oriented enough
Fell4 chapter 28 . 4/3
Lennon and McKay alone hh. Sounds like the perfect recipe for a... Surprise attack of the sues!
Fell4 chapter 27 . 4/3
Sue spores are worse than Mary-Sues, I think.
I can't imagine Rodney in a traditional hero role on any universe. Techie save the day, yes. Guns blazing in a post-apocalyptic world? No.
Fell4 chapter 25 . 4/3
I kinda like Muses, but I definitally wouldn't want tone as an enemy.