Reviews for Seeds
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh wow, this was powerfully written. Thanks for posting, seriously. :0
AshAnime chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is so bitter/sweet! Why did you do this to me?! Love it!
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
What a sad little one shot shot. I was very well written tho. Kudos.
Kichi chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
aw! thats sad! did that guy really rape her?
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
good fic
etc etc etc chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Wow, that was AWESOME. The idea of Fuu being a sunflower and that her seeds are growing inside Mugen is just SUCH a beautifully poetic notion, and I love it. This story is DEFINITELY going under my favorites. ;0)
Kiyana Dubard chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was so kawai! I never evre thought Mugen knew love
AuroraRose14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I love your stories! Keep on writing :)
radcat38 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I loved your story. Short but so full of Mugen and regret and all the feelings for Fuu that a man like him would fight against. Short but so full of meaning. It stands on its own but also could be part of a larger story. Glad I can read more of your writings. Please continue in whatever fashion you want. Love to read more.
OurLives chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I lurrve your , i don't know if i've read all of them, but the ones I have are just awesome, soo cuute and perfectly written. You're one hell of a writer! :D
Jessica da Maia chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aww. Sad, cute, and bittersweet.
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow...that was beautiful. I loved every short, yet precious second of it. _ Thanks for sharing!
Teppobizmol chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That is very sad yet hopeful.
Fuu and Momo419 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wow! Hey, I know this is a one shot but maybe you could change it and continue it . I really like the direction you're going with this so maybe you could make it to where Mugen and Fuu meet up again. Just an idea!