Reviews for Role for Damage
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Well, THAT ruined the moment, lol! And Syndrome is so adorkable _
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Once again, there is nothing else I can do but steal a line from my friend Miss Random.

EPIC.

Always,

Robert Mason

PS. It has occurred to me just now that the other time I was driven so speechless (and writing-less?) by the brilliance of a fic was with ANOTHER foreplay fic.
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ooh, look at me! I’m a were-creature! I’m riding a motorcycle!

Holy shit, that's the funniest thing I've read in FOREVER. I love it!
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
HA HA HA.. it's so REAL.. so AWESOME.. so GREAT. syndrome and mirage RPing! ah! squee.. I'm geeking out about your story.

"Ow! D4!"
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This relationship seems -healthy-. You know... funny, mutually beneficial, sure to last long, and no discernable problems.

Buut... they broke up. Messily. Over several major differences that they both had that would probably have prevented them from having good, emotionally-healthy fun times like this.

But that doesn't prevent this piece from being -really frocking cute-.

Yey. _
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I'm hopeless when it comes to games like this, but I read it anyway. It came out well enough, but the d4 bit made me wince. Not because it was bad, but when you added your explanation of the pointyness, wincing seemed appropriate. Ouch... Anyway, as much as I'm enjoying your Incredibles spree, might you be going back to Read or Die anytime soon? I desperately want to see TEVHEP finished.