Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the 'Phantom'
TheGrimDanny chapter 4 . 8/4
I KNOW A NAME FOR THE SEQUEL! (It might be that good so..) Half-Ghost Prince. Eh? Eh? ...eh?
TheGrimDanny chapter 1 . 8/4
Danny/Hermione and Harry/Ginny.. I have no idea for Ron. (And yes, I know that I'm WAAAAAAY too late. Don't judge me.)
don't really like how his secret is revealed so early on to everyone :/
FariyFlare chapter 16 . 5/16
This is great! I hope you get back to this again, I can't wait for the next chapter!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
I meant to put this in my last chapter, but events conspired to distract me and make me forget: Aren't there a whole bunch of legal issues with British wizards just popping into America through the use of magic? This isn't so much a complaint against you, as it is against 99% of fan fiction in which no one ever considers the legal ramifications of such actions. I mean, I have no doubt the British wizards are arrogant and stupid enough to do it(their attitudes in canon suggest such...), but it would still be nice to see once in a while...

Secondly, why does every story have Danny brought to No. 12? They have literally no reason to do so in most stories other than plot. True, some explain it fairly well. Volley might be after him or his family for personal or propaganda reasons respectively. Sometimes it's because he's Harry's long-lost brother, and Dumbledore wants the boys to meet.

Why does Danny find Lumos impressive or strange? He's used his ectoplasm to provide a light several times by conjuring a sphere of the stuff and letting it glow.

So... Danny's just throwing around that he's got a secret in front of some of the most nosy kids in PimplyPig's? You kinda lost me here.

Sorry. I really like the idea of Danny going to Hogwarts. I really do. And, I really want to like the story. But... well, there are just too many issues that I can't get past.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I have a hard time believing Danny would just want to up and go to Hogwarts. I feel like he would feel a responsibility to stay and defend Amity Park against the ghost attacks. There are others who could do this. However, most of them are incompetent fools, and Danny isn't the kind of guy to shirk on something so important.

That being said, and knowing that pairings have probably already been decided, I vote Danny x Hermione. I don't like Ginny as a character all that much, and I actively dislike Sam.
Kittalia Phantom chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
(so many pleases that the old person died and their daughter had to take over)
WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY

P.S I AM NOW A GHOST
Kittalia Phantom chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
I am so Danny Phantom mad that I can draw him from memory and spend all my free time watch DP, reading DP fanfiction, writing DP fanfiction and drawing DP.

HELP ME!
Evane Xain chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
I can't help but think when Danny just literally SPILL everything about him! He say faicng evil future gems bla bla bla!
Mewsali chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Two of my favorite youtubers have the name Dan. It is very conflicting.
Mewsali chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? WHATEVER, ROOM OF REQUIREMENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE TECH.
Mewsali chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
The Half-blood Halfa or The Half-blood King. He is technically king of the ghost zone.
Nikki Pond chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
I hope u update. I know u are struggling at the moment...*coughs* years *coughs* but it takes a lot of time. I hope u update soon.
kittyrsocute chapter 16 . 8/11/2014