Reviews for Feelings
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
love both anime read all of the chapters please update soon
Shadowalker666 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Just read this story and outside of some spelling problems it is quite a good and interesting story.

If you really do rewrite it then be careful not to wreck it in the process
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
i loved golden boy and could see ranma going mid-evil on the amazons this is a great story but you should put this in the cross over section.
gort420 chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
please don't get to crazy.
gort420 chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
don't change anything.
bookworm2009 chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
i think that you should just leave things as they are...i love this one...i hope you update soon
Kapola Nuva chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
just finished reading your story. as for your 9 page, i suggest you just continue with the story. redo earlier parts after you finish if you want, lol
Asgeras chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Hm...just found your fic and it was an enjoyable read, despite the occasional grammatical/spelling errors. Although I do rather dislike the fact that you left such a cliffhanger. :P

I also kind of hoped Kintaro would be Ranma's relative, but such is life. Although I didn't much like Golden Boy (too ecchi for my tastes), I do like Kintaro somewhat. Despite his perversion.

That being said, it looks like you're adding the Naruto-verse to the mix, which is where I imagine Ranma and Akane are headed to. If such is the case, I hope you also have Kintaro head there as well. Either that or change the summary of the fic from mentioning the fic as a Ranma/Goldenboy xover to Ranma/Naruto xover.

Personally, I hope it does go the Naruto route. There are definitely too few good Ranma/Naruto xovers.

That's about it for now. I hope to see more in the near future. Whatever the case, thanks for sharing what you've written so far. Ja ne.
ranma girl 14 chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
I think you should just continue for now, can't wait to see what will happen next. _
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Ey I like it! Haven't finished yet gotta come back later. I like it though!
borg rabbit chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
continue the story for now
Zaber chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
I think you should go back and re-do the chapters first since there's a few spelling errors that should be fixed.
conor chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
please get the next chapter up soon, i am very anxious.
conor chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
forgot to say that this is by far the best ranma fanfic ever, please get the next chapter up by march 17, because i am dying to know what happens.
conor chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
awesome so far! keep going