Reviews for Spring Cleaning
moosehugger chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
oh! Marshmallows are yumy!Flame, flame, flame, flame, MARSHMALLOWS!
Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
you should make another chapter! turn it into something! it'll be kewl!

\

love the story
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
YAY marshmallows! Is diction even a word? I get what it means, you're not the only one with an extensive vocabulary. I LOVE IT!

Toodles!

~ravanwolf~
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Very nice. :). Your whole plot in general has an excellent feel about it. I think I saw only two minor errors in your grammar, and one very slight confusion with words. Hard to spot, though.

Keep writing.
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh. . This was SO UNBEARABLY FUNNY! You can use this review for your mutant moth larvae, just keep them away from me.

-Artemis

P.S. Raven is commanding all TT fans to read my fic, lest she send you to another dimension! So R&R! :D
procrastinator65 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
o mph couldn't you make it longer oh well good story!
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Haha! Cyborg's right, they should spring clean more often!

Funny fic!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I was actully laughing out loud while reading this, it was hysterical!

I just love your sense of humor!
lener chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hello!

I happened to stumble upon this fic and recognised your username so I thought I'd read it.

Haha! This line just cracked me up: "which his spiky ‘do was still managing to poke through".

You capture the characters really well and I can imagine Beast Boy especially in that general's regalia. Aw he's cute isn't he?

OH MAN. That moment between Robin and Starfire... *shudders*

IN HER ROOM?

Man oh man.

I really enjoyed this fic! Now to stop myself from thinking about what went on between Raven and Beast Boy in her room. Sheesh.

lener
realfanficts chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I thought I'd already R&R'd this. Looks like I was wrong. I like the parts concerning the fridge and Beast Boy's room the best, but it's all hilarious!
Draco Blade chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Well, I decided to check out your profile after all.

And I'm glad I did _ Because I love this story! I was laughing my butt off half the time! And tiny bits of romance weren't bad, either. Heh. Great job!

Rock on!
Coeus chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Heh, very funny stuff. The gerbil army was especially hilarious. I really enjoyed the story.
billy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Cute
mr.giraffe800 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
M... I love toasting marshmallows! That was a great one-shot. It is going on my favorites list. It was so funny! You pulled off Beast Boy and his gerbil army very well!
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great one shot it was funny! NO not steve. HAHAHA! Loved it! great job!