Reviews for Phantom Mysteries
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
You may have already grown out of this, but you honestly shouldn't put author's notes in the middle of the fanfic. It is poor writing ettiquite, not to mention it breaks site rules. It feels like the two fandoms were just thrown together.
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
"Vallejo," Vallejo answered. "Yes, ma'am. The case has been solved. What? Two thousand dollars worth of damage in the arcade? yes, ma'am." He hung up. "FILLMOOOOOORRRRRE!" He yelled, fully aware of who could've been responsible.

Funny ending.
buddybuddy96 chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
I really don't watch danny phantom, but knowing your future self would be very weird. especially if he/she was hunting you down. *shudder* Ingrid and Fillmore are starting to suspect something is up :) should be interesting
buddybuddy96 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Congrats on your award!This is supercool
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I think raycliff is spelled right. Also, After

"putting you 2 on this one" you should have a comma *awesome so far!*
BaneLupine chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
hm that suck but thi is so god i think i can manage the wait hump
ellameno chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
aw i hope you get better soon! btw, you need to stop hurting yourself! lol.
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Good chapter. Please update.
forevermissingwonderland chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Hi.

Thanks for finally updating! :)

This was an awesome chapter! Please update soon!

-Quirky-Misty
eventyraren chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
it was about time you updated. I almoust forgat this story existed. almoust. so can you update litel faster this time. se you later I hope.
thebestAUTHOR chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
Well, please come out of it soon, I definetly want to see this done
eventyraren chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
I hope you come out of your writer's block soon. I just have to know what is going on here. update soon ok.
Catapostrophe chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
yay! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
It's okay, I can wait. I only ask one thing. When you actually post the chapter, if you're gonna remove this note to add the chapter on its place, don't use the replace chapter option because I'm afraid the story alert system won't tell me about the new chapter if you do it that way.
ellameno chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
oh MAN! that sucks! i have one of my stories on hiatus too, but i am thinking of restarting it so... yeah... :) do not feel bad... xD